Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic vs Lincoln City | Saturday 7th January 2023 - 3pm KO

Comments

• Options
    Oh what a filthy finish from CBT!!
  • Options
    Wooohhhoooo
  • Options
    Gooaaaalllllllll
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    2-0 CBT yes great assist from Fraser, from the back to the front in three moves..Dobbo, Fraser, CBT...
  • Options
    Ben Garner is a football terrorist. Dean Holden is taking up to Wembley 
  • Options
    Booooom.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cripes!
  • Options
    Great goal, creation and finish. 
  • Options
    Nice!
  • Options
    Get in. Manchester United, you don't know what is in store for you next week.
  • Options
    Fraser running the game. Playing Morgan instead of Payne works, as it gives Fraser more scope to create rather than having to scrap in midfield 
  • Options
    What is going in with this season's chants. Trying to cram Cory Blackett-Taylor into Jackson's off chant ffs 😂
  • Options
    loving this 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fraser running the game. Playing Morgan instead of Payne works, as it gives Fraser more scope to create rather than having to scrap in midfield 
    Seems with Morgan we just need to change the Manager every couple of weeks.

He always starts well when a new Manager comes in, and then slowly relaxes too much
  • Options
    Relegation my arse!
  • Options
    Best I’ve seen since Plymouth. 
    Fair play to Holden.

Leaburn, Fraser and Innis all exceptional.

• Options
    Fraser is having a great game. Standout for me is Ness, doesn't look like an academy stand in anymore 
  • Options
    HT 2-0, Early Lincoln pressure was weathered and two goals, good goals, well worked, well done lads, now more of the same second half please...👍
  • Options
    HT 2-0
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!