Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Manchester United vs Charlton Athletic | Tuesday 10th January 2023 - 8pm KO | Match Preview

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    Not the strongest side Man U could have picked. We’ve half a chance.  Reckon their bench would beat our starting lineup in their own though!!
  • Options
    Winning 1-0 with ten to go and they bring on some of those subs….wow

Hopefully it’s not a thumping. Enjoy all up there. I was there in 94 but not today. 
    Not jealous at all…..
    COYRs! 
  • Options
    Anyone up at Old Trafford now with a spare? Lined one up on here but haven't heard anything from the seller. Thanks!
  • Options
    Man Utd forums alive with happiness that Stockley is on the bench, but worried he and Kirk may come on for the last ten minutes to help the penalty shoot out. ManU life is exciting tonight!
  • Options
    All that travelling to Manchester, then you see our keeper for the game.  In the words of 'Fraser (not Scott)' ... We're Doomed!
    I stand corrected, we have a decent keeper.  Thank goodness!
  • Options
    Is there no Charlton TV match preview ?
    It's all quiet on the radio
  • Options
    Has Morgan crocked Dalot?

That's my boy.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

That's my boy.
    How have I ended up here?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:

That's my boy.
    How have I ended up here?
    Suppose it’s difficult to navigate when you only have one hand free 😉 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Having been to Old Trafford first in 1974 League Cup and seeing us take a first minute lead only to lose 1-5 nothing is impossible.

Ten Hag will under estimate the task put before his United team. He will have to change his team around before taking control of the match. United will be in semi final draw but Ten Hag will be sweating . Rashford comes on and scores to begin 3-0 victory.

All Charlton fans enjoy watching Ten Hag sweat.😀

I am unable to attend myself.
    Almost correct (begin) 3-0 victory