Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

SHEFF WED TICKETS PLACED ON PRIORITY SALE

Tickets for the Addicks' Sky Bet League One game against Sheffield Wednesday on Saturday, February 25th are now on priority sale to fans on the club’s ticketing database, with the away end having sold out. 

Sheffield Wednesday have sold more than 3,000 seats in the Jimmy Seed Stand for the match, so tickets have been placed on priority sale to prevent away fans from buying in the home areas. 

Charlton supporters registered on the club’s ticketing database before February 9th have access to purchase tickets for themselves and their friends and family for the game. 

Click here to purchase your tickets for Charlton v Sheffield Wednesday.

How can I check if I’m on the database?

Any Charlton fans with a log-in to the club’s ticketing website will be on the ticketing database. Fans can also contact the ticket office by visiting The Valley in person or by calling 03330 14 44 44 to check if they are on it.

I regularly buy Charlton tickets so am on the database but have never bought them online before. How do I set up an online account?

All Charlton supporters on the club’s ticketing database will have an online account. The account will need to be activated if it has never been used before.

Fans can do this by visiting https://booking.cafc.co.uk/default.aspx, clicking on ‘Sign In’ and then entering either their Fan ID or their registered email address before clicking ‘Reset password’.

They will then be sent an email that will enable them to set-up a password. This will complete the online account registration. Fans using a gmail account should be aware that the reset password email can sometimes take some time to arrive.

What is a Fan ID?

Supporters have a few ways to find out their Fan ID. The six-digit code is printed on season tickets as well as Valley match tickets that have been registered to a fan’s account.

Supporters can also contact the ticket office to find out their Fan ID.

Comments

• Options
    Wednesday sold out last week, I know of at least four are in the Charlton end.
  • Options
    Last Thursday 
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    B mob, firestarters, red division, east stand butchers and flask/ketchup throwing west mob, this is your time. Don't let those whippets get away without at least a bovil burn. 

Let's fucking av it!!

Calm the fuck down mate... gezz
  • Options
    edited February 2023
  • Options
    That didn't go so well for them last time did it
  • Options
    We can but dream 
    3k of away fans sold out 10 days before an away trip nearly 200 miles away 

• Options
    Ok I missed out third tier league game for those pedants amongst you 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Croydon said:
    They were in the away end last time.
  • Options
    Don’t the massives usually sell out their end? So why wasn’t the home section put on restricted sell straight away?
  • Options
    Don’t the massives usually sell out their end? So why wasn’t the home section put on restricted sell straight away?
    Inexperience of away support?
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    Wouldn't be the first time they got in the home end.....cup game back in 1976.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    They were in the away end last time.
    Sorry didn't mean your pals in particular. I just remember when those Wednesday fans were in the Covered End a few seasons ago
  • Options
    Wouldn't be the first time they got in the home end.....cup game back in the mid 70's.
    Yes they went in before 2pm. 
  • Options
    TEL said:
    Wouldn't be the first time they got in the home end.....cup game back in the mid 70's.
    That's right no real segregation back then, remember them swarming across the East terrace. To my knowledge they are the only mob outside of London to have taken The Covered End.

• Options
    HastingsRed said:
    TEL said:
    HastingsRed said:
    ElfsborgAddick said:
    That's right no real segregation back then, remember them swarming across the East terrace. To my knowledge they are the only mob outside of London to have taken The Covered End.

They only took the Covered End because they got in when the gates opened.

• Options
    redbuttle said:
    HastingsRed said:
    TEL said:
    HastingsRed said:
    ElfsborgAddick said:

Yep, doubt if there was more then a 100 Charlton in there at the time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    TEL said:

Forest on a Friday night.
  • Options
    We can but dream 

It's their cup final.
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    TEL said:

Leicester 1969. We lost 0-5 Firmani sacked after game. Also a large number of Sheff Utd 67 but can’t remember if they took the end.
  • Options
    Acab said:
    TEL said:

Leicester 1969. We lost 0-5 Firmani sacked after game. Also a large number of Sheff Utd 67 but can’t remember if they took the end.
    Before my time should of said 1970.
  • Options
    TEL said:

Was that around 77-78? Had a good few in there but didn't take it.
  • Options
    TEL said:

Was that around 77-78? Had a good few in there but didn't take it.
    About then.
    They were in til the end of the game.
  • Options
    We can but dream 

2 Club City - Congratulations to the massives, they are so so massive.
  • Options
    cafc_se7 said:
    We can but dream 

2 Club City - Congratulations to the massives, they are so so massive.
    Pride of Sheffield, always liked Wednesday.
  • Options
    redbuttle said:
    HastingsRed said:
    TEL said:
    HastingsRed said:
    ElfsborgAddick said:

Sticks in my memory as one of the most violent home games we ever had. The fighting was breaking out throughout the entire game, in the Covered End, out the back, and on corner where East Terrace met the Covered End.
  • Options
    redbuttle said:
    HastingsRed said:
    TEL said:
    HastingsRed said:
    ElfsborgAddick said:

Sticks in my memory as one of the most violent home games we ever had. The fighting was breaking out throughout the entire game, in the Covered End, out the back, and on corner where East Terrace met the Covered End.
    Yup it was non-stop … neither crew would give up