Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

SHEFF WED TICKETS PLACED ON PRIORITY SALE

124»

Comments

• Options
    Was a group on geordie lads behind us yesterday nice enough fellas just doing a game in London before there final today 
  • Options
    Groups of Wednesday fans in the upper West stand stand yesterday.
  • Options
    As long as they aren’t giving it and being mouthy it doesn’t massively bother me 
  • Options
    Was a group on geordie lads behind us yesterday nice enough fellas just doing a game in London before there final today 
    I met the Geordies on the train to Charlton. Several had flown from Australia: four days in London, for the League Cup final and a random game at The Valley.
  • Options
    I met the Geordies on the train to Charlton. Several had flown from Australia: four days in London, for the League Cup final and a random game at The Valley.
    Bloody hell, that is pretty random.  An after their result today will have capped their shit time….. 
  • Options
    Acab said:
    TEL said:
    Wednesday sold out last week, I know of at least four are in the Charlton end.
    Wouldn't be the first time they got in the home end.....cup game back in the mid 70's.
    Yes they went in before 2pm. 
    That's right no real segregation back then, remember them swarming across the East terrace. To my knowledge they are the only mob outside of London to have taken The Covered End.

Leicester 1969. We lost 0-5 Firmani sacked after game. Also a large number of Sheff Utd 67 but can’t remember if they took the end.
    Have to say don't remember Leicester being in the Covered End, do remember Mike Kenning at left back. Eddie Firmani 50 years ahead of his time  :D
    27th March 1970. I don't recall Leicester in the Covered end either. 
  • Options
    Although a priority game, loads of freebies given out. Some still coming in 20 minutes after kick off then standing in the walkway blocking the view as they had no idea where they were sitting. My nephew can only make a few games a season due to family and work commitments it was charged £29 for a ticket😡. If loads of freebies given out then surely ticket prices should be reduced accordingly to reflect the paying punters. 
  • Options
    *respect