Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Away clubs you’ve been to most

Comments

• Options
    Including as a neutral, the spanners.  The last time there being the 'Stern John' game.
    Watching Charlton, not sure, been to a lot of places 7 or 8 times.
  • Options
    Charlton
  • Options
    London clubs- Fulham x8
    Rest of England- Sheffield United x5
  • Options
    The Den 4 times
    After that Stadium.MK, Fratton Park, Priestfield and Griffin Park all 3 times
  • Options
    Off to Derby on Saturday and reckon it’s my 6th time to either the Baseball Ground or Pride Park to see Charlton. I reckon that’s the most I’ve seen us elsewhere, definitely outside London.

What ones are yours? 
    Even though I've seen us play at (among other places) Carlisle, Hartlepool, Cardiff, Exeter, Huddersfield, I've never seen us play Derby away.  But longer trips usually depend on whether I can also see close friends or family, hence NE/Yorks  for me - or some other kind of jaunt/diversion.  No pattern to it

Probably Millwall or Fulham the most-visited if I did a count, though somewhat depressingly Wimbledon has increased a lot in recent seasons.  Pompey & Brighton next, and a lot of longer/other trips a few times per ground.  Won't be too many of us around who've seen us twice at Aldershot, I'm thinking...
    Yah beat me to it! 😀 And of course we lost both of them🤣 First one was quite spicy...
  • Options
    Never really thought about this before so no real idea, but a ground I have been to several times over the last few seasons is bloody Peterborough, it was a novelty when Kashi got that long range goal in the cup but yet another visit is round the corner.
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    Millwall and Gillingham. Fulham a few times as well
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    Fulham, apart from Palace....also saw us play Fulham at QPR.
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    All watching us 

Highbury 11 times
    Old Trafford 8
    Vicarage Road 8
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    QPR, Ipswich and Norwich for me
  • Options
    Millwall and Peterborough 4 or 5 times each I think
  • Options
    Welling 
    Surely, this is for Charlton first team away matches. If we count other teams at home, or Charlton reserves, then it's another question entirely.
    1st team pre-season friendlies?
    Don't ask me.

You'd think that one of the gods of CL would be able to ask a more specific question.

Maybe it's a trap. We're all being evaluated and judged for the Charlton Life afterlife.
  • Options
    I assume this means watching Charlton at, as i have been to the old reading ground loads of times as i have stamford bridge.

But 

Blackpool
    QPR
    Fulham
    Palace
    Oxford
    Derby
    Tottenham
    Sheff wed
    Pompey
  • Options
    Leicester, Fulham and Portsmouth 5-6 times each.
  • Options
    Norwich. I live in Norwich and haven't missed a game we have played here since 1988. Also recall going one boxing day with my dad in the season we went up to the first division. Pretty sure we lost 2-1 after going ahead.
  • Options
    Toolbox, old and new varieties, around fifteen visits to see us, many, many more to see the Scum.  Couldn't do it now, but back in the day it would be The Valley one week, The Den the next.
  • Options
    Off to Derby on Saturday and reckon it’s my 6th time to either the Baseball Ground or Pride Park to see Charlton. I reckon that’s the most I’ve seen us elsewhere, definitely outside London.

What ones are yours? 
    Even though I've seen us play at (among other places) Carlisle, Hartlepool, Cardiff, Exeter, Huddersfield, I've never seen us play Derby away.  But longer trips usually depend on whether I can also see close friends or family, hence NE/Yorks  for me - or some other kind of jaunt/diversion.  No pattern to it

Probably Millwall or Fulham the most-visited if I did a count, though somewhat depressingly Wimbledon has increased a lot in recent seasons.  Pompey & Brighton next, and a lot of longer/other trips a few times per ground.  Won't be too many of us around who've seen us twice at Aldershot, I'm thinking...
    Stoke, lost 1-0 midweek when we were pushing for promotion in the mid-90s, best bit was the curry beforehand.
  • Options
    Welling must be up there.
  • Options
    Probably:

Old Trafford 
    The Den
    Selhurst
    Craven Cottage
    Stamford Bridge
    Bournemouth 

Upton Park
    Highbury 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Millwall or Palace I should think - probably millwall - went to baseball ground never been to pride park 
  • Options
    Wycombe - 3 times. No rush to return, despite a good winning record.
  • Options
    Forgot Brighton over their various grounds must have been away to Brighton the most prolly 10 times  
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    15 - QPR (4 wins)
    15 - Fulham - 13 @ Craven Cottage, 2 @ Loftus Rd (2 wins)
    11 - Crystal Palace (1 win)
    11 - Derby - 8 @ Baseball Ground (3 wins)
    11 - Swindon (7 wins)
    11 - Watford (2 wins)
    10 - Millwall - 5 @ The Old Den (1 win)
    10 - Tottenham (2 wins) 

• Options
    Selhurst & Millwall (including this one)

• Options
    Outside of the London ones, probably Ipswich and Brighton 
  • Options
    Oh and gillingham but wouldn’t really include that obviously 
  • Options
    I am so lazy...... mine is Fulham !
  • Options
    Forgot Brighton over their various grounds must have been away to Brighton the most prolly 10 times  
    Aah Brighton.
    The stars were aligned in a certain strange way on one of those days as you abandoned your ‘Lenny Lightweight’ persona to adopt a ‘Beer Beast’ one.
    Disco Wheels.
  • Options
    Away clubs been to most:

Deja Vu - Swanley. Big local derby

Pzaz - Grays. The Dartford Bridge derby against the Chafford Chavs.  

Hollywoods - Romford. Always a tricky fixture against east of London / Essex wide boys. 

Pretty much unbeaten on home turf - Flicks/Zens and Bridewells.