Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

OMG! MILLWALL MIGHT GET PROMOTED - but not in 2023 :)

Comments

• Options
    Well at least that cheered me up (IF i do not think to much about it).
  • Options
    Thank god for that. Would have had to fuck off football altogether had they gone up. 
  • Options
    edited May 2023
  • Options
    hard luck Millwall
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    hard luck Millwall
    Now you know the correct saying is "Fuck off Millwall".
  • Options
    Just not good enough on the day
    Come On Coventry win me a decent pay day  B)
  • Options
    First Millwall game I've seen. There was only one football team. Can't believe Blackburn hadn't won in two months. They put some lovely passages together.
  • Options
    sore throat , in pieces 
    proud father moment as i could hear 11 year old in other room screaming every time blackburn attacked , the hatred is in there he knows they're wrong uns , I've brought him up well 
    i had it on in office at home and i couldn't watch while the flat cap cunts were in the top 6 it made me feel sick
    when blackburns 4th went in i ran out picked him up and screamed like a genuine lunatic for 40 seconds at that point my mrs informs me sons girlfriend had arrived in the house ten mins earlier  :#

I still can't believe it , i came out of gambling retirement ( shitty betdaq acccount i never blocked myself from , for the match and mates betfair for the rest) to ensure their failure backing them for promotion , top 6 , laying blackburn to win and then when it was 3-3 laying the draw saved me a small fortune , all money well spent to see the empty stands as they did a lap at the end and their sad faces and even seeing a mate with his stupid wanky flat cap at 3-3 on the screen .

with 65 mins gone and Sunderland 0-3 up i never thought blackburn would bother after their two pathetic assists for the scum in the first half , so fucking jammy but blackburn owed me that one from 1989 play off final against palace 3-1 up from the first leg  and the cnuts lost 4-3 on aggregate and i was in the blackburn end at selhurst .... they are now forgiven 

that is why they call it the beautiful game 

Brilliant.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can now almost forgive Blackburn for 3-4 in April, 1958.
  • Options
    edited May 2023
  • Options

Oh dear, how sad. Never mind 
  • Options
    My dislike of Millwall is irrational, buoyed on by the fact they always beat us and my experience of their fans, is not current but from a time gone by.

But it's not irrational.  There are sound reasons for wanting weak local rivals.  Any promising kid will always choose a Prem team, regardless of the apparent 'pathway' we offer.  

(Palace can currently point out that their promising young talent also have a pathway to the Charlton first team).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The reaction from their fans at the end was all you need to know about them. They’ve had a good season, took it to the final game, but not meant to be. The abuse they were giving their own players and the amount that walked out … pathetic fanbase 
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    My dislike of Millwall is irrational, buoyed on by the fact they always beat us and my experience of their fans, is not current but from a time gone by.

But it's not irrational.  There are sound reasons for wanting weak local rivals.  Any promising kid will always choose a Prem team, regardless of the apparent 'pathway' we offer.  

(Palace can currently point out that their promising young talent also have a pathway to the Charlton first team).
    For me it’s irrational because my dislike of them is based on prejudice and not of my experience currently.
  • Options
    Diddums!

Haha
  • Options
    Millwall will face Luton on the play off semis.

The EFL will not want a repeat of 1985 so will hand the game to Millwall.

They will then meet Coventry in the final & win. 

I saying it now. Millwall will be in the Premier League next season. 

Thank goodness you got this incorrect 👍
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Glad they didn’t make it but commiserations to @Big_Bad_World and @MillwallFan as they seem like nice fellas 
    yeah i really hope their not feeling to disappointed - chin up chaps, sure we'll hear from you soon - hope you're okay :D  
  • Options
    I’d imagine that Rowett might be starting to appear on one or two bigger clubs radar. Not talking Premier League here but Championship clubs that feel they are not meeting their aspirations. Doubt he’s getting a fortune at Millwall so might be tempted. To be fair he’s done very well and built his team slowly. I doubt he will have been too impressed with the fans booing his players today if that’s what actually happened. 
  • Options
    When I opened this thread after 9 days there were 684 new posts.😀 So I think its all been said. Just sorry I missed it live - last time I looked was half-time😂
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!