Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

OMG! MILLWALL MIGHT GET PROMOTED - but not in 2023 :)

Comments

• Options
    meldrew66 said:
    So that’s where all our luck has been this season. Can anyone remember us having ‘gifted’ goals like Pikering’s?
    Yes loads but we didn't score
  • Options
    Must’ve been the media’s fault
  • Options
    Rowett the only reason they were even near the playoffs. Now the majority want him gone. Crazy 
    Do they ? Granted it’s the Millwall MO but surely not. Holding onto him might be more of a problem.
  • Options
    Yeah have a look at twitter
  • Options
    sore throat , in pieces 
    proud father moment as i could hear 11 year old in other room screaming every time blackburn attacked , the hatred is in there he knows they're wrong uns , I've brought him up well 
    i had it on in office at home and i couldn't watch while the flat cap cunts were in the top 6 it made me feel sick
    when blackburns 4th went in i ran out picked him up and screamed like a genuine lunatic for 40 seconds at that point my mrs informs me sons girlfriend had arrived in the house ten mins earlier  :#

I still can't believe it , i came out of gambling retirement ( shitty betdaq acccount i never blocked myself from , for the match and mates betfair for the rest) to ensure their failure backing them for promotion , top 6 , laying blackburn to win and then when it was 3-3 laying the draw saved me a small fortune , all money well spent to see the empty stands as they did a lap at the end and their sad faces and even seeing a mate with his stupid wanky flat cap at 3-3 on the screen .

with 65 mins gone and Sunderland 0-3 up i never thought blackburn would bother after their two pathetic assists for the scum in the first half , so fucking jammy but blackburn owed me that one from 1989 play off final against palace 3-1 up from the first leg  and the cnuts lost 4-3 on aggregate and i was in the blackburn end at selhurst .... they are now forgiven 

that is why they call it the beautiful game 

Just loved this 
  • Options
    I could watch that video all night 😂
    Even better, if you watch it on YouTube website there's a "chat replay" so you can read all the ffs comments when they concede as well
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Let’s hope Rowett reads socials and leaves them. They will drop like a stone!
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    MrOneLung said:
    Glad they didn’t make it but commiserations to @Big_Bad_World and @MillwallFan as they seem like nice fellas 
    cheers mate. Not going to lie, a bit gutted to throw it away after being 3-1 up and cruising. Second half we was shit. Didn’t really deserve to make top 6 going on the last couple of months. Can’t be bothered to read through the 100’s of posts on here but don’t blame you all for having a good laugh. We’ve had our fair share over the last couple of years. And as I’ve said on here before, what’s football without rivalries and banter. 
    For me the damage was done weeks ago. Confident to say that you wouldn’t have beat Boro over two legs or at the final. Can’t believe Millwall went into final day with it in their hands. It seems like every other week teams below you were just losing. After Swansea at home in March, Millwall were 1/4 on to finish in top 6. Level with points at Luton at end of Feb. 

8 points from 27 available points from them is shocking for someone competing for play offs. Missed a huge chance this season with 2 of the 3 relegated teams being guff. Don’t think it will be like that next season. 

• Options
    Blackburn have been shite for the past 2 months. No backbone & no fight.

They'll lose by 3 or 4 this afternoon 

Don't give up your day job.
  • Options
    I’d imagine that Rowett might be starting to appear on one or two bigger clubs radar. Not talking Premier League here but Championship clubs that feel they are not meeting their aspirations. Doubt he’s getting a fortune at Millwall so might be tempted. To be fair he’s done very well and built his team slowly. I doubt he will have been too impressed with the fans booing his players today if that’s what actually happened. 
    Only if they want their teams to play poor quality football. 
  • Options
    Haha, fkn bottlers. Didn't like Blackburn until today 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah have a look at twitter
    If there’s one thing i know is that twitter is not the place to go for popular opinion immediately after a game.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Glad they didn’t make it but commiserations to @Big_Bad_World and @MillwallFan as they seem like nice fellas 
    cheers mate. Not going to lie, a bit gutted to throw it away after being 3-1 up and cruising. Second half we was shit. Didn’t really deserve to make top 6 going on the last couple of months. Can’t be bothered to read through the 100’s of posts on here but don’t blame you all for having a good laugh. We’ve had our fair share over the last couple of years. And as I’ve said on here before, what’s football without rivalries and banter. 
    Fair play mate, not going to lie and say I didn’t have a laugh when Blackburn scored their 4th but sympathise, you must be gutted. Still could be worse, you could be mid table in the 3rd division.
  • Options
    Am I the only one who finds this thread somewhat embarrassing? 
  • Options
    Am I the only one who finds this thread somewhat embarrassing? 
    No.
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Superb, screeky voice, stands near the away fans, stone island jacket.

Let them come down
    Get ready!
    To the den!

I don't bloody believe it!
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    👏
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!