Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Masters 2023 (Golf)

Comments

• Options
    Suspended till tomorrow
  • Options
    Does Nick Faldo sleep in his green jacket? Hasn't taken it off all week.
  • Options
    Cant see it in the tv guide so i guess the BBC haven't got any of it this year? not even highlights by the looks of it. 
  • Options
    Cant see it in the tv guide so i guess the BBC haven't got any of it this year? not even highlights by the looks of it. 
    Walked away from talks, apparantly the cost of highlights was pretty ridiculous 
  • Options
    Come on Jonny Rahm!!
  • Options
    Looking like it could be an exciting finish. Let’s hope so! It’s been a few years since we’ve seen real drama on the back nine.
  • Options
    Backed hovland at 9s earlier, just as the other 2 went so short and wanted someone in the running. Should go close but I fancy rahm
  • Options
    I don’t think anyone wants to win this 
  • Options
    I don’t think anyone wants to win this 
    That shot tells me Rahm disagrees!
  • Options
    Bloody love Masters Sunday, proper sporting spectacle and the real start to the golfing season proper! Only managed to play once this weekend but will soon be back to 2/3 times a week. Good times are here again!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Does Nick Faldo sleep in his green jacket? Hasn't taken it off all week.
    Enjoying his commentary though,very easy going style
  • Options
    Some round from Mickelson!
  • Options
    That's one hell of a round by Mickelson. Doubt it will be quite good enough to win but you never know.
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Please please please let rahm and koepka capitulate... mickleson winning this after the whole liv debacle would be hilarious
  • Options
    meldrew66 said:
    Each way bets - 10 places with Paddypower : best value IMHO:

Conners 40-1
    Koepka 40-1
    Hoge 80-1
    Rose 50-1
    Willett 125-1
    Schwartzel 175-1
    Mickleson 200-1 
    Na 300-1…….finished 14th, 12th and 13th in the last 3 years, 2,1 and 1 shot off 10th!

Scheffler to win : 7-1

Get in there Mickleson! 200-1 place, top 10 pretty much guaranteed. Wish I’d gonna bigger on my bet. 
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Please please please let rahm and koepka capitulate... mickleson winning this after the whole liv debacle would be hilarious
    You do know Rahm is not a LIVer?
  • Options
    Some round from Mickelson!
    There’s something about Mickelson that makes my skin crawl.
    Smug bastard
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    You do know Rahm is not a LIVer?
    My point exactly ... I know Koepka is also LIV, but Figjam would be insufferable if he won this, he's basically the face of LIV, it'd be brilliant, even just for the interviews 
  • Options
    Has to be Rahm now, can't believe how poor Brooks has been today.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Been a bit of an anti-climax in the end 
  • Options
    If I never watch Cantlay play golf again it will be too soon. Disgraceful pace of play.
  • Options
    If I never watch Cantlay play golf again it will be too soon. Disgraceful pace of play.
    Agree. I cheered every shot he missed.
  • Options
    I don’t get what we are seeing on that video 
  • Options
    Rahm’s precession walking down the 18th fairway.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    I think that’s Cantlay in the background wandering up to the hole while Hovland is playing his shot?
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Hovland got so bored of Cantlay’s pathetic pace that he takes his shot with Cantlay still walking 50 yards behind him. It’s a clear message to get on with it, and he did it earlier in the round where he just started walking up the side of the fairway while Cantlay still taking his shot behind him. 
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Get in there Rahm. On Seve's birthday makes it special.
  • Options
    Well deserved victory in the end.