Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Masters 2023 (Golf)

124»

Comments

• Options
    Some round from Mickelson!
    There’s something about Mickelson that makes my skin crawl.
    Maybe its the cheating.

He should have been DQ'd at the US Open a few years back. Fancy running after your ball & putting it before it stops rolling.....it wasn't the local crazy golf course  !!!
  • Options
    Maybe its the cheating.

He should have been DQ'd at the US Open a few years back. Fancy running after your ball & putting it before it stops rolling.....it wasn't the local crazy golf course  !!!
    Yes, I thought Butch Harman, in an interview yesterday, was too laid back about the sharing of ‘what club’ issue with Koepka. 
  • Options
    So pleased Rahm won....no LIV player winning was my ideal outcome and I got what I wanted....oh and I had Rahm as an e/w bet as well. I was hoping that Speith would come 2nd but sadly not to be.
  • Options
    Smug bastard
    That’s a bit strong!  He only said that he didn’t like Mickelson. 
  • Options
    I’m not a great fan of Rahm (something about him rubs me up but I can’t quite put my finger on it) but glad he saw off Koepka who I can’t stand due to his constant spitting quite apart from the LIV malarkey. There was something not quite right about this Masters whether it was the weather or the LIV thing or Cuntley (excuse my spelling) stinking the place out. I didn’t enjoy it as much as I usually do.  Being a little controversial, no one was a bigger Seve fan than me God bless him, but did they overdo the reminiscence just a touch?  Or am I just being cranky?
  • Options
    I’m not a great fan of Rahm (something about him rubs me up but I can’t quite put my finger on it) but glad he saw off Koepka who I can’t stand due to his constant spitting quite apart from the LIV malarkey. There was something not quite right about this Masters whether it was the weather or the LIV thing or Cuntley (excuse my spelling) stinking the place out. I didn’t enjoy it as much as I usually do.  Being a little controversial, no one was a bigger Seve fan than me God bless him, but did they overdo the reminiscence just a touch?  Or am I just being cranky?
    If no one was a bigger Seve fan than you, then why did the reminiscence bother you?
    Seve was a true great who was taken too soon and was a two-time winner of the Masters.
    Rahm is Spanish, so the references to Seve, especially on his birthday, were inevitable.
    Where is the problem?
  • Options
    If no one was a bigger Seve fan than you, then why did the reminiscence bother you?
    Seve was a true great who was taken too soon and was a two-time winner of the Masters.
    Rahm is Spanish, so the references to Seve, especially on his birthday, were inevitable.
    Where is the problem?
    There isn’t a problem. I agree with you. I just thought they overdid it a bit. Reminding us every five minutes that it would have been Seve’s birthday etc. 
  • Options
    Where is the problem?
    There isn’t a problem. I agree with you. I just thought they overdid it a bit. Reminding us every five minutes that it would have been Seve’s birthday etc. 
    Not as much as they did regarding the leading Amateur's tattoo. Now, what was the tattoo about.....Ah yes, his late fathers last words. How could we forget BECAUSE YOU TOLD US EVERY F**KING TIME HE TOOK A SWING OF HIS CLUB.

Ah. That's better 
  • Options
    Where is the problem?
    Not as much as they did regarding the leading Amateur's tattoo. Now, what was the tattoo about.....Ah yes, his late fathers last words. How could we forget BECAUSE YOU TOLD US EVERY F**KING TIME HE TOOK A SWING OF HIS CLUB.

Ah. That's better 
    Oh yes.  That was doing my head in too!  Between the constant reminder of his tattoo and his painfully slow routine I grew to dislike the young man quite intensely. He’s probably the sweetest lad out there but I can’t stand him now!!!