Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Assistant Referee who elbowed Robertson is a Charlton fan.

Comments

• Options
    Disappointingly ( but predictably) Constantine has been removed from further games whilst investigation continues. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65232115
  • Options
    The player hassled the official to start with.
    Our guy should’ve reacted like the ref in our U21 game last Monday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    See the OP of this thread has already made their mind up on the Linos guilt, maybe amend it to "allegedly", the Lino is a fall guy for this Trial by Media fiasco, and Robertson needs the ban...
  • Options
    Robertson needs a ban for what exactly ? Yes he may have grabbed his arm which admittedly is the incorrect thing to do but you don’t just go throwing out elbows in the face. You can’t just ban mitrovic for 8 games then turn a blind eye when the Lino elbows someone in the face
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Robertson needs a ban for what exactly ? Yes he may have grabbed his arm which admittedly is the incorrect thing to do but you don’t just go throwing out elbows in the face. You can’t just ban mitrovic for 8 games then turn a blind eye when the Lino elbows someone in the face
    "Elbows him in the face"?

Behave!
    That’s literally what happened. It’s been exaggerated but there’s no doubt he elbowed Robertson on the chin, 

Mitrovic has just been banned for grabbing the ref, he didn’t shove him like Di Canio so I can see the linesman getting a ban here. 
  • Options
    Should have done it probably and put him on his arse. 
    There was no probably about it, he definitely did it.
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    "Elbows him in the face"?

Behave!
    That’s literally what happened. It’s been exaggerated but there’s no doubt he elbowed Robertson on the chin, 

Mitrovic has just been banned for grabbing the ref, he didn’t shove him like Di Canio so I can see the linesman getting a ban here. 
    I think there is debate about the term elbow, but his elbow made contact with Robinson's chin. It wasn't a swung elbow it was an attempt to shrug him off and ignore him, in which he raises his arm.  This leads to the connection and if a player did it, the recipient would have collapsed and rolled around.  Then there would be the debate about intention and whether it was a red or yellow.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Haha christ
  • Options
    I used to play cricket with him, surprised Charlton never came up though! 
  • Options
    I used to play cricket with him, surprised Charlton never came up though! 
    I have also played cricket with Con.  He does follow charltons results and happy to have a chat about the reds.  Con is an absolute gent and would take some pushing to get a reaction. Mind you he keeps himself very fit and god help Robertson if he had actually gone at him. 
  • Options
    Think it was perfectly summed up at HT by Roy Keane calling him a big  baby and just get on with it. 

Same guy made childish gestures to Pickford last month after they scored.
  • Options
    Sounds like Con is a decent chap and not a wannabee bodybuilding smug sod that the 'Pool fans are trying to portray.