Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer Transfer Rumours - Deadline Day p446

Comments

• CAFCDAZ said:
    mendonca said:
    Sounds like a couple may be close/ready to go when the takeover happens?  Sessegnon, Edun.
    Does it? Not seen any hints on Sess?
    Sess defo is out the running, has done something to his hammy, is out til mid October. Rubbish timing for him 
    Are you sure that's not his brother Ryan?
    100% certain it is him 
  • CAFCDAZ said:
    mendonca said:
    Sounds like a couple may be close/ready to go when the takeover happens?  Sessegnon, Edun.
    Sess defo is out the running, has done something to his hammy, is out til mid October. Rubbish timing for him 
    It is the wrong Sess 
    Nope 100% him, the person that told me that I very much doubt would have got that wrong
  • CAFCDAZ said:
    CAFCDAZ said:
    mendonca said:
    It is the wrong Sess 
    Nope 100% him, the person that told me that I very much doubt would have got that wrong
    Shame if so but hopefully we have other options to look at. If it really is our Sess that is injured then sadly he really does start to fall into the Aneke Zone of being too fragile/injury prone to justify the wage despite his talent, for me anyway.

I'd prefer a solid player who is going to play most weeks over one who will be excellent for two weeks then out for three or four more.
  • Ryan definitely out with hamstring operation 
  • I think things are looking pretty good at the moment . A couple of very good signings  through the door already and some optimism with the takeover . Funny how things change in a couple of  weeks. 

A few people were saying we would struggle to compete with Wrexham for signings. Wrexham fielded 10 of last seasons  starting 11 in last nights friendly . 

There is still time in this window of course but so far so much for all their big money signings.
  • Most excited I've been for a season in a while. 
    You should get yourself a girl/boy friend 😏
  • Jamie Paterson from Swansea being mentioned on Twitter. Has played for Deano before.
  • Sponsored links:

• Like him a lot as a player but does he fit the formation?
  • Forget it, just noticed the source on Twitter is a wind up account who has also linked us to Assombalonga and Arnautovic!
  • Richard J said:
    Jamie Paterson from Swansea being mentioned on Twitter. Has played for Deano before.
    From the same windup account that is currently saying we’re trying to get Arnautovic on loan and using Ackworth as the source. 
  • mart77 said:
    Richard J said:
    Jamie Paterson from Swansea being mentioned on Twitter. Has played for Deano before.
    From the same windup account that is currently saying we’re trying to get Arnautovic on loan and using Ackworth as the source. 
    And Assombalonga yesterday lol
  • Would really have liked Joe Ward that ended up going to Derby, lovely assist in their last friendly. LWB certainly more of a priority mind.

https://twitter.com/dcfcofficial/status/1681767262607355905?s=46&t=wlgXd8b8JDs9fZ7PzK7bkg
  • Arnautovic now Assombalonga, are we working our way through the alphabet?
  • We're being linked with a defender who's just left Halifax, apparently he's turned Barnsley down....Jesse Debrah (what a name) originally from Croydon.
  • A friendly assist shouldn't make it in your copy/paste folder!
  • edited July 2023
    iaitch said:
    Arnautovic now Assombalonga, are we working our way through the alphabet?
    Aubameyang next… his mate Fred Bulot put in a good word.
  • Sponsored links:

• We're being linked with a defender who's just left Halifax, apparently he's turned Barnsley down....Jesse Debrah (what a name) originally from Croydon.

https://youtu.be/eUhDsNhI_EQ
  • All a bit strange in my opinion, only couple weeks until season starts and nobody ABSOLUTELY NOBODY has come in from Swindon. 
    Maybe all the Swindon players are joining Crawley Town? :smile:

Also linked with Lincoln and Walsall..

On a side note, Barnsley fans don't seem too optimistic about their season scrolling through twitter. Seems like their recruitment hasn't been up too much 
  • The source for that defender has 46 followers, I know rumours are rumours but...

On a side note, Barnsley fans don't seem too optimistic about their season scrolling through twitter. Seems like their recruitment hasn't been up too much 
    Have Barnsley lost anyone influential ? They were very tight last season and I can’t see them being out of top six.

Have Barnsley lost anyone influential ? They were very tight last season and I can’t see them being out of top six.
    Mads Anderson the centre half to Luton

Brad Collins the keeper to Coventry 
  • edited July 2023
    We're being linked with a defender who's just left Halifax, apparently he's turned Barnsley down....Jesse Debrah (what a name) originally from Croydon.

Both their goalkeepers (to us and Coventry), their best centre back / best player to Luton and their manager to Swansea.