Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup final 2023

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2023
    That booking was shit as well.

Starting to dawn on me that I hate modern football.
  • Options
    I thought the ref indicated a “second offence”, wasn’t much of a foul on its own, but he caught him (just).
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    Terrible dive from Grealish there, makes me happy he got the handball against him!
    Done it all his career in fact it's part of his game guaranteed to draw in the foul it's a wonder the refs still go for it 
  • Options
    I thought the ref indicated a “second offence”, wasn’t much of a foul on its own, but he caught him (just).
    Agree with you Algarve. How did Casemiro not get a yellow and then get awarded a free kick. Grealish did touch the ball but high time they revisited the hand ball law with a view to disregard those types of hand ball methinks
  • Options
    Next goals massive.
  • Options
    Haha!
    Thats like the sort of corner you score from in FIFA!
  • Options
    Hardly a great strike but they all count.
  • Options
    Is that one with the left and one with the right? Both outside the box?
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Back to basics. The handball law was introduced at the very outset of Association Football to stop players deliberately using their hands guide the ball. The modern interpretation is absolute bollocks.
    Amen!

Same with the offside law. Drawing lines and making calls when theres millimetres in it is just mental.
    How many millimetres should there be before it's offside then?
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Is that one with the left and one with the right? Both outside the box?
    If he scores a header from outside the box, it’ll be some goal!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cloudworm said:
    Off_it said:
    Back to basics. The handball law was introduced at the very outset of Association Football to stop players deliberately using their hands guide the ball. The modern interpretation is absolute bollocks.
    Amen!

Same with the offside law. Drawing lines and making calls when theres millimetres in it is just mental.
    Enough that you don't need to draw two lines to prove its off side? 
  • Options
    Fred is so shit.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Hate Bruno Fernandes with a passion, little jumped up wanker
    Ha, In the grand scheme of things I really don’t want City to win. Hate the way they are dominating with Arab money etc. then Fernandes face comes on screen and i instantly think ‘come on City’
  • Options
    Cloudworm said:
    Off_it said:
    Amen!

Do you know what the offside law is actually for?
  • Options
    KDB, the best midfield player you’ve ever seen?
  • Options
    Way too many bucket hats on show here.
  • Options
    KDB, the best midfield player you’ve ever seen?
    That's a tough one Iniesita for me, I think.  But he is certainly in the conversation and probably the best to ever play in England. 
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    United need to let De Gea go.  Poor for the second goal, poor there chucking a save back into danger (lucky with the offside), and you can see no one wants to pass back to him from full back etc so they pass back into danger centrally more often.

They need someone better.
  • Options
    Not a free kick, poor decision.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My general rule is if all norverners are wearing something, it’s no longer in fashion 
    This lot have all travelled up from Surrey though.
  • Options
    My general rule is if all norverners are wearing something, it’s no longer in fashion 
    It’s why my newly purchased one is going down a storm in Eire 😜
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    How many teams have won the league and FA cup in the same season, down the ages?
  • Options
    How many teams have won the league and FA cup down the ages?
    In England, eight teams have won the double of the Football League First Division (1888–1992)/Premier League (1992–present) and FA Cup.

Club Number Seasons
    Manchester United 3 1993–94, 1995–96, 1998–99
    Arsenal 3 1970–71, 1997–98, 2001–02
    Preston North End 1 1888–89
    Aston Villa 1 1896–97
    Tottenham Hotspur 1 1960–61
    Liverpool 1 1985–86
    Chelsea 1 2009–10
    Manchester City 1 2018–19
  • Options
    When I were a lad, it was a rare and precious thing. Only Preston, Villa, Spurs and Arsenal had ever done it, if I recall? Now it’s far more common. 
  • Options
    If you had to pick one player in your midfield between Roy Keane and Casemiro in their prime,  who would you pick?
  • Options
    In England, eight teams have won the double of the Football League First Division (1888–1992)/Premier League (1992–present) and FA Cup.

Club Number Seasons
    Manchester United 3 1993–94, 1995–96, 1998–99
    Arsenal 3 1970–71, 1997–98, 2001–02
    Preston North End 1 1888–89
    Aston Villa 1 1896–97
    Tottenham Hotspur 1 1960–61
    Liverpool 1 1985–86
    Chelsea 1 2009–10
    Manchester City 1 2018–19
    Amazing really that Liverpool only managed it once in all their years of dominance.
  • Options
    When I were a lad, it was a rare and precious thing. Only Preston, Villa, Spurs and Arsenal had ever done it, if I recall? Now it’s far more common. 
    Although actually still rarer than I thought, would have guessed City and Chelsea had done it more than once - City kept winning the league and league cup though.
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    Should have scored then, that was a much better chance than McTominay made.it look.