Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Panutche Camará - Aug 2024 signed for Crawley Town on a year deal (p12)

167891012»

Comments

• If he stays fit, he’s comfortably one of the best five cm’s in the league. He could be an amazing signing for someone in the summer. Does seem like Jones doesn’t rate him though. 

He’s just not done it yet in a Charlton shirt, such a shame as I was so excited when we signed him.
  • Another player I was very excited for him signing but it's just not worked out with injuries. Guarantee he'll go somewhere else at this level next season and play every week. 
  • Done - Panutche Camará signs on a season-long loan from Ipswich Town

we certainly were
  • Signed a two year deal with Crawley Town.
  • That does say a lot about how far he's fallen, and how other clubs now rate him, that he's gone from being a hot property in this division, to signing for the smallest club in L1, one where virtually all their best players have left.
  • That does say a lot about how far he's fallen, and how other clubs now rate him, that he's gone from being a hot property in this division, to signing for the smallest club in L1, one where virtually all their best players have left.
    Probably not on much dough either.
  • What a waste of talent 
  • Sponsored links:

• Blimey. He was the best player in league one only a couple of seasons ago. Really shows how his stock has fallen. 

Also, If they can find the player he can be, that will be a huge signing for them. Really has the ability to keep them up.
  • RC_CAFC said:
    Blimey. He was the best player in league one only a couple of seasons ago. Really shows how his stock has fallen. 

Also, If they can find the player he can be, that will be a huge signing for them. Really has the ability to keep them up.

X
    I'm sure he has the ability to keep them up. But can he stay fit to do it?
  • I was talking to a chap at Crawley the other day about a player and he said he can't even get involved in their recruitment.  It's all handled by their owners and all based on their own metrics.
    I am wondering what metrics they have on Camara

In fairness they were tipped to go down last year and went and got promoted.  They are favourites for the drop again this year since they have sold anyone that was of any use to them last season but who knows!  Could be a real story....or could be a car crash
  • Missed that Crawley signed Wollacott too, good signing that, liked him but just unlucky with injuries.
  • Don't forget Camara was a Crawley player before he signed for Argyle.

He's returning 'home', sort of.

• Great ability for this league if he can stay fit 
  • Scott Lindsey has done a great job at Crawley. The system they used last season was great and they have done similar this season. I'd be surprised if it yields the same results (promotion), I do however think there will be four worse teams come May.

• Sponsored links:

• No need to shout mate.
  • A fit Camera would have been a real difference maker for us last season. Gave off Aribo vibes in the brief cameos I saw.
  • PopIcon said:

Scott Lindsey has done a great job at Crawley. The system they used last season was great and they have done similar this season. I'd be surprised if it yields the same results (promotion), I do however think there will be four worse teams come May.

Although doubtful, hopefully one will be Wrexham
  • A fit Camera would have been a real difference maker for us last season. Gave off Aribo vibes in the brief cameos I saw.
    Good shout. Has that lovely lazy skill where he can carry the ball through midfield. I don't think he's quite as good in the box as Aribo was, but he can link defense/holding midfield and attack with his ability on the ball. 
  • He's much better than this
  • All the best to him. Seemed like a well liked player around the club but we frustratingly didn't see enough of what he can do thanks to injury. 

Crawley completely confuse me as a club and I currently have them bottom because I don't trust their recruitment or their owners not to lose the plot.