Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Panutche Camará - Aug 2024 signed for Crawley Town on a year deal (p12)

Comments

• Running on one of those Anti Gravity treadmills on his Instagram Story

• anti-gravity running machine, so a bit away I would reckon
  • Rothko said:
    anti-gravity running machine, so a bit away I would reckon
    8 weeks minimum is my guess
  • We are getting him fit for the African Nations.
  • alangee said:
    We are getting him fit for the African Nations.
    Sadly, that's what will happen. 
  • alangee said:
    We are getting him fit for the African Nations.
    100%.
    Then he will pick up as injury in his last game. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Sage said:
    We have so many doctors and physios on here, why on earth has our medical department been so poor when we have so many qualified people at the club’s disposal?

None of us know the level of anti-gravity for starters. The fact he’s running, doesn’t matter the load, is a good thing. Sure, we got told it was minor but let’s face it, the club haven’t been honest and open regarding injuries for a long time.

He might be back out on the grass sometime next week doing lighter work. Get through a good handful of days to a week of that and he can begin to be integrated back fully.

He went from no football and no pre-season really to playing his way into fitness (too much, too quickly). But with the lack of recruitment and lack of options and quality (Fraser’s injury certainly didn’t help matters), he’s now out again.

Would hope that he’d be back in the squad by the end of the month, but without a bit of clarity and honesty from the club, none of us know.
    Wasn't it an impact foot injury?  
  • Grief ANOTHER perennial crock...

We are a fucking magnet!
  • edited October 2023
    Buzzing with that news, didn't expect him back until Christmas or something. Can be a big player for us this season.
  • Great news. The sooner he’s back the better.
  • Good. When fit, will it be him and Watson fighting for a place or can he play CAM? 
  • Too much declaring of medical records at the moment. @Cafc43v3r must be livid.

Glad to hear this update.
  • Certainly he’s got the track record to be one of our top two or three players this season. He’s been a massive loss so him back in the reckoning is a massive boost. 
  • Sponsored links:

• mendonca said:
    Too much declaring of medical records at the moment. @Cafc43v3r must be livid.

Glad to hear this update.
    Medical records? Ha! We know nothing more than that he has “a foot injury”; which started off as a “minor foot injury”.  Not what I’d call full disclosure🤣 I’m glad to hear it too, but the mystery around it makes me feel uneasy about him. 
  • Glad he seems to be on the way back but I’m sure there must be more to this than is being made public. If he can get back to fitness and has the desire he gets into the starting 11 for me
  • Talal said:
    Good. When fit, will it be him and Watson fighting for a place or can he play CAM? 
    Prepared to be strung up here but if he’s more positionally aware than Dobson…
  • ButtleJR said:
    clive said:

Michael Appleton has issued a positive update on the fitness of midfielder Panutche Camará.

The Ipswich Town loanee is nearing a return from a foot injury sustained in mid-August.

Asked for the latest on Camará, Appleton said: “He has been on the grass with the [sports science] lads doing some ball work. All being well, as long as there are no major issues this week, he should be hopefully with the group next week at some point. He should be joining in again with the group at some point next week.

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/panutche-camara-fitness-update

Will be like a new signing coming off the bench. Him and Aneke last 30 mins will be scary for the opposition. 
    Not to mention the medical team
  • I thought put out to grass meant retirement?
  • Can’t wait for the Ipswich fans reaction when he ‘tunnel jumps’ !! 
    We going to draw them in the cup?
  • edited October 2023
    CAFCsayer said:
    Can’t wait for the Ipswich fans reaction when he ‘tunnel jumps’ !! 
    We going to draw them in the cup?
    On social media, they are still banging on about it whenever it happens