Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CONFIRMED - Tayo Edun - Signs on a Two Year Deal

Might as well have his own thread now Rich has spoken...

Comments

• Options
    Ooooo you are awful but I like you

https://youtu.be/dJmg-879j5o
  • Options
     Adetayo Oluwatosin Olusegun Adio Aduramigba Iretioluwa Edun .. possibly the longest name in professional football ?
  • Options
    let's hope he is or can develop into the left back we have long needed .. could be a very good signing
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Might as well have his own thread now Rich has spoken...

That's Rich...

...Subtle that one eh...🙄
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
     Adetayo Oluwatosin Olusegun Adio Aduramigba Iretioluwa Edun .. possibly the longest name in professional football ?
    I'll get that put on my next home shirt.

It's fine - it's XXL.
    A fiver a letter . Good luck with that.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    I'll get that put on my next home shirt.

It's fine - it's XXL.
    A fiver a letter . Good luck with that.
    Bulk discount, surely?
  • Options
    Never knowingly seen him play so no idea if he is any good, but there was obvious gap in the team at left back/wing back. Happy to see that gap plugged. Lots of work still to do, but our transfer business this summer, so far, feels much more like that of a competent football club going about its business quietly and effectively, rather than the perceived chaos of the last few summers. Hopefully that proves to be true once the football starts.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Seems like a good player and fills a desperate need for us: LB/LWB. 

Would be another good signing. All the signings we've made so far have been quite good. We still need more in terms of numbers, but I suspect we won't see loans from clubs higher up the pyramid to start moving for another couple of weeks at least. That will be a good way to get players with high upside to provide competition and depth, namely up front and at fullback. 
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    I cannot wait to see a left footed left back actually stretch the pitch.

• Options
    Do you remember Charlie Oatway?
  • Options
    Pleased it's permanent, we've been crying out for a proper LB for years it feels like. 
    Converted from a midfielder by Michael Appleton whilst at Lincoln.

But who's complaining.....
  • Options
    Apparently good at everything apart from defending according to the Lincoln fella in the video.
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    To the tune of If You're Happy And You Know It...

Aaaaa deeeee

Tayo Oluwatosin Olu

*clap clap*

Segun Adio Aduramigba Ir

*clap clap*

Etioluwa Edun
    And we'll sing it all again
    Adetayo Oluwatosin Olusegun Adio Aduramigba Iretioluwa Edun 

*clap clap*
    easy for you to sing  :o
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Apparently good at everything apart from defending according to the Lincoln fella in the video.
    Wednesday and Ipswich fans said the said thing about Matt Penney
  • Options
    CafcWest said:
    Scoham said:
    Kips said:
    Was going to mention him, he was named after QPRs 1973 team. 

Weird that his preferred name is not one of the eleven he could choose from!
    Maybe he fucking hated QPR
  • Options
    Wednesday and Ipswich fans said the said thing about Matt Penney
    I'm still optimistic.

• Options
    We need someone who can take corners and free kicks, is  this the fella?
  • Options
    Kips said:
    and Wild Willy Barrett - cor baby I’m really free!