Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Vlogging for the 23/24 season

Comments

• Options
    Fumbluff said:
    Get bigger collars, try an 80’s FADS shirt…
    Is this a joke? If so it's gone right over my head 
    It's gone over your neck!
  • Options
    This is some kind of fat joke isn't it. 

Ffs 
  • Options
    All my jokes are of equal mass feller. 
    I resemble that remark…
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jjjD2XiiLk

latest up. Few mic issues where I am adjusting to my new mics, have the knack for them when interviewing fans but having issues when recording from my pov. Will sort it for Blackpool.

Hope you all enjoy and as said on match thread, if you haven't already, please chuck me a sub. Cheers :)
  • Options
    Another good video, keep it up!
  • Options
    Another good video, keep it up!
    Cheers mate, 

Of course, 10 down 36 to go minimum  :o
  • Options
    No upload, multitude of issues, quite unwell & just didn't fancy it this time round 

Streak over  :(
  • Options
    Booooooooooooo
  • Options
    Booooooooooooo
    Yeah bit gutted as I was on a roll but it is what it is  

Next time geezer 
  • Options
    Feel better soon!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No upload, multitude of issues, quite unwell & just didn't fancy it this time round 

Sorry to hear you weren't able to download a blog, always found them terrific, hope you feel better soon and able to do one for the next game. Keep up the good work!
  • Options
    Feel better soon!
    Very kind of you Callum thanks  :)

Sorry to hear you weren't able to download a blog, always found them terrific, hope you feel better soon and able to do one for the next game. Keep up the good work!
    Thank you and really glad you enjoy them. 

Think I just need a bit of a recharge and will absolutely do one for the next game of course. 

It's quite likely that I do a video for Wimbledon Vs Bradford just to get some content out and with us on a break. Would love to see how Jacko has Wimbledon playing 
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paSs7jvYuzE

latest, not my best work but it was nice to do a video again. Hopefully better weather next time out :)
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    https://youtu.be/01rzAjIUmA4?si=s0_Gty7AR5w9jjJK

Happy with this again, vlog life is a lot easier when it doesn't rain! 

Purchased the samsung galaxy s23 ultra cause of the audio issues and rain, any feedback appreciated as it's a new recording device, better or worse?

Cheers :)
  • Options

Purchased the samsung galaxy s23 ultra cause of the audio issues and rain, any feedback appreciated as it's a new recording device, better or worse?

You were next to me and my son in the first half. Keep up the good work mate….
  • Options
    HandG said:

Ah were you the incredibly polite bloke who had to keep getting past? Haha

Nice to meet you on here mate, top man  👍 

Thank you :) 
  • Options
    For the imp @Braziliance... 

Legend has it that one day the Devil was in a frolicsome mood, and sent two naughty creatures to cause mischief on Earth.

After allegedly stopping at Chesterfield, twisting the spire of St Mary and All Saints Church, the two imps went to Lincoln to wreak havoc in the city's Cathedral.

Upon arriving, the naughty imps went inside the cathedral and started to cause mayhem, knocking over the Dean, smashing the stained glass windows and destroying the lights. In a bid to put a stop to their antics, an angel was sent to warn the imps off causing any more chaos.

One of the imps hid underneath a table, whilst the other started throwing stones and rocks at the Angel in a final act of defiance - “Stop me if you can!” it cheekily retorted.

In a moment of anger, the Angel turned the Imp to stone. He has remained in the same spot ever since, sitting cross-legged 
    on top of the pillar overlooking the Angel Choir – a constant reminder of how good will always triumph over evil.

Ever wondered why it's so windy outside the Cathedral? That's thought to be caused by the second Imp, waiting for his friend to return! 

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    For the imp @Braziliance... 

Legend has it that one day the Devil was in a frolicsome mood, and sent two naughty creatures to cause mischief on Earth.

After allegedly stopping at Chesterfield, twisting the spire of St Mary and All Saints Church, the two imps went to Lincoln to wreak havoc in the city's Cathedral.

Upon arriving, the naughty imps went inside the cathedral and started to cause mayhem, knocking over the Dean, smashing the stained glass windows and destroying the lights. In a bid to put a stop to their antics, an angel was sent to warn the imps off causing any more chaos.

One of the imps hid underneath a table, whilst the other started throwing stones and rocks at the Angel in a final act of defiance - “Stop me if you can!” it cheekily retorted.

In a moment of anger, the Angel turned the Imp to stone. He has remained in the same spot ever since, sitting cross-legged on top of the pillar overlooking the Angel Choir – a constant reminder of how good will always triumph over evil.

Ever wondered why it's so windy outside the Cathedral? That's thought to be caused by the second Imp, waiting for his friend to return! 

Mate how good is that for a story haha, I love the part about it being windy so the second Imp is biding its time.

I read it before I made my way but as I was arriving fairly late I couldn't quite get the story together. It's now as a result though one of my favourite badges in this league.

I think I am going to make it a regular occurrence to add some trivia like that to my vlogs as I found it really interesting. Also loved visiting the Cathedral, one of the only times a building has truly blown me away. 

• Options
    HandG said:

That’s me. Very weak bladder / boredom threshold…

I’ll say hello next time….
  • Options
    As soon as I saw you outside the Cathedral , I thought you’d gone hunting the (g)imp 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    HandG said:
    HandG said:

That’s me. Very weak bladder / boredom threshold…

I’ll say hello next time….
    Nice one fella, feel free to hop on a video as well if you want, trying to get new faces all the time 
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    As soon as I saw you outside the Cathedral , I thought you’d gone hunting the (g)imp 
    Hahaha 😆 

That would have been pretty good for comedy value. He's got to be caught one day! 

On the note of the (g)imps I have tried really hard to restrain myself from referring to them as Gimps and for their slogan #WeAreImps chucking that G in there.

Trying to keep it civil though and not annoy fellow football fans incase I get found out. It has to be one of the worst team slogans I have ever seen though. Even calling their fans Imps outside the ground felt quite odd I have to say 

Full disclaimer on the off chance of any Lincoln stragglers, I don't mean any offence 
  • Options
    Hahaha 😆 

That would have been pretty good for comedy value. He's got to be caught one day! 

On the note of the (g)imps I have tried really hard to restrain myself from referring to them as Gimps and for their slogan #WeAreImps chucking that G in there.

Trying to keep it civil though and not annoy fellow football fans incase I get found out. It has to be one of the worst team slogans I have ever seen though. Even calling their fans Imps outside the ground felt quite odd I have to say 

Full disclaimer on the off chance of any Lincoln stragglers, I don't mean any offence 
    I like it, it’s original and links to history/culture of their town. Much better than something generic like “Eagles”, “Lions” or “reds” or whatever that doesn’t really have much connection to the club. It’s why I like our nickname, there’s only one team called the Addicks! 
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    se9addick said:
    Hahaha 😆 

I like it, it’s original and links to history/culture of their town. Much better than something generic like “Eagles”, “Lions” or “reds” or whatever that doesn’t really have much connection to the club. It’s why I like our nickname, there’s only one team called the Addicks! 
    The nickname 'Imps' is fine, easy to make fun of like many other club nicknames of course though.

I mean their # on socials #WeAreImps 

It's just setup to be made fun of haha.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Hahaha 😆 

The nickname 'Imps' is fine, easy to make fun of like many other club nicknames of course though.

Probably depends on your maturity (I would suggest people who live in adDICKS houses don’t throw stones though!)
  • Options
    Hahaha 😆 

I went to a pre-season there around '87, since then I have not thought anything strange about the nickname.
    I'm only 5'4 so perhaps explains things B)
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    se9addick said:
    Hahaha 😆 

Probably depends on your maturity (I would suggest people who live in adDICKS houses don’t throw stones though!)
    Hahaha 😆 

I went to a pre-season there around '87, since then I have not thought anything strange about the nickname.
    I'm only 5'4 so perhaps explains things B)
    To clarify I certainly just mean #WeAreImps

It's immature of me but hey ho  B)
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/-qwTHWA0ljA?si=KBrw-LMXZPU0FEDU

Latest up, fair warning the audio is so up and down it sounded so clear on my laptop with headphones but on YouTube from a loud speaker sounds all over the place. 

Regardless a 'fun' video to make.

Night/morning all, cheers 
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/K7gkCLLnHSc?si=rlzUVeVMk3xT_a4R

Latest up!

Interviews were so odd, mic has normally been fine but for some reason it has completely muted background noise and I didn't notice till I got home as the camera man said it seemed fine. 

Hope you enjoy 
  • Options
    Enjoying your vlogs @Braziliance thanks for doing them and posting on here, please keep them coming. I like the fan interviews, half time updates and highlights footages.
    Might be a pain to make happen but would be nice to see a post match interview with the fans you talked to beforehand to see what they thought of the game and how their predictions fared.