Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

simon jordan

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
did anyone hear simon jordan on talk sport?? called us idiots, said we are back were we belong, then a charlton fan phoned up and said he is coming out of retirement for the palarce game!

Comments

• Options
    "...they're a bunch of idiots, they're where they belong"

"Ultimately Charlton parked their caravans at out ground for a couple of years".

Absolute joke of a Chairman. And they have the cheek to call us clowns.

When is anyone in football ever going to take this bloke to task.

If any innocent people get hurt when we play each other, this prick has a lot to answer for.
  • Options
    wonker
  • Options
    Just invaded enemy territory and read about Jordan's comments on a Palarse message board, the nigels are wetting themselves about his comments, calling him a hero etc...

I hate those stripey c****s.
  • Options
    I wonder whats going to be the most sung song at palace? hmmmmmmmm

Jordan is a w*nker....... maybe?!
  • Options
    incitement to riot isn't it? At the very least bringing the game into disrepute..
  • Options
    knob chairman knob club,the nigels wont even be able to get a drink in there own pubs on the 1st,and were smash em three nill on the park,this game cant come any sooner!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]At the very least bringing the game into disrepute..

Absolutely spot on mate. This tosspot has for some reason been allowed to get away with far too much over the years.

Well, when I say "for some reason" it;'s obviously because of those spineless chunts at the FA - but his day will come. Mark my words.
  • Options
    aah well he's gona be the one to pay when we smash up shithurst!.. there will be no seats left in that stand!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: The Boat[/cite]aah well he's gona be the one to pay when we smash up shithurst!.. there will be no seats left in that stand![/quote]
    Naughty Goat!
  • Options
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH The geezer is a **** - jealous we are the biggest and best club out of south london and always will be.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2007
    Tel: 0207 745 4999

CALL THIS NUMBER IT IS THE FA Fans view line - if enough people do it it might get a reaction

even better

0208 768 6000 PALACE SWITCHBOARD - CALL AND ASK FOR SIMON JORDAN

LET'S HAVE SOME FUN
  • Options
    Simon - Everything you see here, you envy
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Simon - Everything you see here, you envy[/quote]

Like it Sach - that is a must for Banner - Get it big like the Hales flag just for the game against them wankers at home
  • Options
    It's been a while since I have been to a game where both sets of supporters hate each other, it's certainly gonna be lively on the 1st.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Simon - Everything you see here, you envy

Like it Sach - that is a must for Banner - Get it big like the Hales flag just for the game against them wankers at home

Ssshhhh ;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]It's been a while since I have been to a game where both sets of supporters hate each other, it's certainly gonna be lively on the 1st.
    but we're not rivals
  • Options
    oh remember Kets, they don't hate us, only Brighton....yawn.

they just talk about us ten times more than they talk about Brighton.....
  • Options
    And we're "Clowntown Pathetic"???? I hate them, I hate them etc etc. You get the picture.
  • Options
    yeah, or a family club, or pikeys etc etc.

sanctimonious wankers the lot of them, especially the ones who hang about on Charlton message boards
  • Options
    Simon Jordan - proof, if ever any were needed, that you just can't buy class. A chav who got lucky, can't afford to back up his lies with fact (who owns Selhurst again Simon?) and regularly shows up himself and his tinpot club for the bunch of c**ts they actually are.

I've a feeling this could be a real battle of a local derby! When do the tickets go on sale?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: CompletelyAddickted[/cite]I wonder whats going to be the most sung song at palace? hmmmmmmmm

Jordan is a w*nker....... maybe?!

"Jordan takes it up the a*se" might be more appropriate.... (allegedly, in case the lawyers are reading this)
  • Options
    Who has 3 tits?

Jordan - Simon and 2 others
  • Options
    What's that rather rude song that gets sung at Newcastle? Couldn't you swap 'Geordie' for 'Jordan'?
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    [cite]Posted By: PassItToLeaburn[/cite]Simon Jordan - proof, if ever any were needed, that you just can't buy class. A chav who got lucky, can't afford to back up his lies with fact (who owns Selhurst again Simon?) and regularly shows up himself and his tinpot club for the bunch of c**ts they actually are.

I've a feeling this could be a real battle of a local derby! When do the tickets go on sale?

Doesn't he own it now?

ALTOGETHER NOW

Who's that lying on the boardroom , who that's lying on the floor - it's jordan and his chin after murray kicked him cos CHARLTON ARE THE GREATEST FOOTBALL TEAM
  • Options
    haha yeah sounds like a plan to me. What a cretin he really is though...
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]Doesn't he own it now?

Don't think so Ledge. He claims he does but the freehold is actually held by a third party property investment company headed up by one of Alan Sugar's cronies.

Unless there's been a change in the last couple of months that I haven't heard about?
  • Options
    Ok a banner for when they play at the Valley: At least we own our ground.
  • Options
    Another one could be "Dennis in the last minute" or "Fortune 84 - We sent the Palace down"
  • Options
    avoid talksport tonight Tangoman is on

Andy Goldstein MBE ‏@andygoldstein05 15m15 minutes ago
    Busy show tonight from 10pm includes ex Palace owner Simon Jordan LIVE in the studio #talksport #sportsbar
  • Options
    RD has a banner in Liège he doesn't use since last weekend. Providing some small alterations, a clear message could be send ...