Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

simon jordan

Comments

• Options
    Christ, I almost forgot how much I hated this tangoed bellend.

Just as I soften towards that club, Pardew rocks up and Jordan is back on the airways
  • Options
    He's a pillock. Turn the radio off and walk away. Not worth getting worked up over.
  • Options
    It's impossible to say his name without adding "is a wanker" to the end, it just can't be done...
  • Options
    Nowt wrong with tango...........
  • Options
    Of course the irony of this is that whatever your feelings about Simon Jordan personally he was a local lad who made a pile of money and then bought his boyhood club, taking them into the premiership. Whereas we spend most of our time on this forum bemoaning the fact that the club no longer has any identity, question the owner's ambitions and that every signing is underwhelming and non English. Just sayin'.....
  • Options
    I was hoping this thread has been revived because he is finally potless and back working behind the counter flogging mobiles. Looks like we will have to wait a little bit longer for that moment. He must be pig-sick that Steve Parish has lifted Palace into the PL and should get out with all his money, if not more.
  • Options
    drewman said:

Of course the irony of this is that whatever your feelings about Simon Jordan personally he was a local lad who made a pile of money and then bought his boyhood club, taking them into the premiership. Whereas we spend most of our time on this forum bemoaning the fact that the club no longer has any identity, question the owner's ambitions and that every signing is underwhelming and non English. Just sayin'.....

He nearly finished off his boyhood club and he's also got one of the biggest egos I've ever witnessed.
  • Options

Christ, I almost forgot how much I hated this tangoed bellend.

Just as I soften towards that club, Pardew rocks up and Jordan is back on the airways

I've heard he is putting a consortium together to make an offer for Charlton life. AFKA when you shake hands on the deal, make sure you've had a monster pony and used your hand as toilet paper.
  • Options
    When he eventually has to declare bankruptcy - and he will one day for sure, I will be taking the day off and intend to celebrate extravagantly within ten feet of him wherever he is in the world.
  • Options
    The man is a straight up turd, actually a turd has more intelligence and is worth more to society.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Addickted said:

When he eventually has to declare bankruptcy - and he will one day for sure, I will be taking the day off and intend to celebrate extravagantly within ten feet of him wherever he is in the world.

Should have been with me at Hatton vs tzeu (spelling) I drove the perma tanned mug insane for ten mins before he got humiliating turned away from the vip door when the whole hall mocked him and he slipped away

• Options
    I have to admit, I went on this thread hoping he'd been put away or declared bankrupt. As they say in Spanish,`'Every pig meets it's San Martin'.
  • Options

I was hoping this thread has been revived because he is finally potless and back working behind the counter flogging mobiles. Looks like we will have to wait a little bit longer for that moment. He must be pig-sick that Steve Parish has lifted Palace into the PL and should get out with all his money, if not more.

I was hoping he was dead.
    Wish I'd thought of that.
  • Options
    Good autobiography though
  • Options
    the guy is an absolute fuckwit
  • Options

Good autobiography though

Agreed
  • Options
    Definitely from the Paul Elliot school of ' I'm going to put some long words in this sentence despite having no idea what they mean'.
  • Options
    On Question Time tonight 
  • Options
    In 2000, he purchased Crystal Palace Football Club and remained chairman of the club until administration in early 2010

Says it all, why would anyone give a flying f**k what the tosser says?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    His podcast with Danny Kelly is excellent and I recommend a listen.
  • Options
    Fiona Bruce: On my left is Simon Jordan is a wanker. Simon Jordan is a wanker used to be the...
  • Options
    Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but in a recent Talksport interview with Roland didn't he tear him a new one saying something along the lines of how Charlton deserved better?
  • Options
    Definitely not the biggest areshole chairman South London has seen! 
    Just the biggest arsehole club
  • Options
    Hate to say it but I just found myself agreeing with him 
  • Options
    Hate to say it but I just found myself agreeing with him 
    Did he finally admit that Palace are wankers?
  • Options
    He talks a lot of sense these days and no longer seems as arrogant.
  • Options
    Well it's a humbling experience being a failure  ;)
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Personally I find he still comes as arrogant and a bit of a knob. But totally agree he also talks a lot of sense and the way he handled Roland was fantastic to hear.