Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

simon jordan

Comments

• Options
    He talks a lot of sense these days and no longer seems as arrogant.
    Personally I find he still comes as arrogant and a bit of a knob. But totally agree he also talks a lot of sense and the way he handled Roland was fantastic to hear. 
    Yes, still arrogant but not as arrogant.
  • Options
    I take back back what I wrote earlier, I can’t agree with anything he says. I’ve turned it off
  • Options
    Where’s the fake tan and highlights gone?

Has he finally grown up?
  • Options
    Talking a lot of sense.
  • Options
    I can’t stand the man but he does speak well . 
  • Options
    To be fair as much as I despise him, has come across pretty well.
  • Options
    His book is a cracking read.
  • Options
    His eye pupils seemed to be very large.
  • Options
    Still a knob
  • Options
    I heard that Fiona Brude wacked him with a Millwall brick and called it on...    Feck me I have turned into Millwallfan!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Started started off ok but then quickly showed us the tosser he is and always will be. Sounded like a typical Brexiteer tbh.
  • Options
    Changes at Talk Sport mean Natalie Sawyer is being moved from the mid morning to the Weekend Breakfast show ( where she will be a significant improvement on Georgie Bigham)

With Sawyer leaving Jordan is going to the mid morning show 4 days a week. The brains of the show with Jim White doing links at best
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:
    Changes at Talk Sport mean Natalie Sawyer is being moved from the mid morning to the Weekend Breakfast show ( where she will be a significant improvement on Georgie Bigham)

With Sawyer leaving Jordan is going to the mid morning show 4 days a week. The brains of the show with Jim White doing links at best
    Some people you like, some you do not, personally, I prefer Georgie Bingham to most on Talk Sport
  • Options
    Hes been talking about Charlton for the last 10 minutes on Talksport. ( started just after news at 12. 
    "Loads of buffoons involved for years and we have had a few of them on the show" 
    Made me chuckle.
    Danny Murphy chipping in as well.
    https://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1601283600/1601290800/
    Jim White on from about 7 minutes, Jordan on from about 9:20
  • Options
    Talking about TS differing from Roland in saying he will turn up and be present........"if you buy a football team why would you not want to turn up and watch them"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ah so Dowie was the reason we turned up and battled hard in that 'nothing' game. 

Silly Dowie creating a dossier of players failings and not keeping it in-house.
  • Options
    Makes some good points about why TS not buying the stadium really isn't a problem 
    And what were those points out of interest ?

Jordan has no understanding about how Charlton fans feel about the Valley, as his team have never had to move out of their dump (not aimed at you BTW, aimed at Tango Man)
  • Options
    Makes some good points about why TS not buying the stadium really isn't a problem 

Jordan has no understanding about how Charlton fans feel about the Valley, as his team have never had to move out of their dump (not aimed at you BTW, aimed at Tango Man)
    Off memory - main reference was Man City and Hamsters - was hugely supportive of Tommy
  • Options
    The thing is, most times a club splits from the stadium is in distress, and the terms are awful, we're not in financial distress, TS has done a deal he's comfy with, and he can do the upgrades needed (lighting, PA, boiler for the undersoil heating) so I don't see the panic. 
  • Options
    Hes been talking about Charlton for the last 10 minutes on Talksport. ( started just after news at 12. 
    "Loads of buffoons involved for years and we have had a few of them on the show" 
    Made me chuckle.
    Danny Murphy chipping in as well.
    https://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1601283600/1601290800/
    Cheers. Would  of taken me all day to post the link.
  • Options

Just basically said not an issue right now, a few clubs don't own their stadium, Man City the main example. He did reference West ham but then laughed and said we won't go into their stadium situation. Also referenced the Sheff Utd owner who apparently bought the club and then later bought the stadium and it hasn't done them any harm. 

Priority for now should be the team, buying players, getting back up the leagues, the stadium can be sorted later.
  • Options
    He also called us snotty something fans didn't he? Can't remember the exact phrase he used.