Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Champions League 23/24

Comments

• Options
    This dortmund defence performance reminds me of the Chelsea year when Cahill blocked everything: Amazing game management.
  • Options
    Mbappe has been pretty poor over these two semi final legs. PSG needed him to step up and he's gone missing.

PSG gave it a good go in the second half though, hit the woodwork 3 times.

Ian Maatsen into a champions league final, as is Sancho who Ten Hag didn't want around.
  • Options
    All that money and they can't beat the fifth best team in Germany.

Farmers league
  • Options
    PSG have hit the woodwork 4 times tonight, and crash out again.
  • Options
    This dortmund defence performance reminds me of the Chelsea year when Cahill blocked everything: Amazing game management.
    Agreed, Hummels and Schlotterbeck were immense.
  • Options
    Scenes
  • Options
    No PSG, no Man City… brilliant stuff.

Now I hope Dortmund stuff Bayern or Madrid in the final.
  • Options
    Some rear guard action from Dortmund that, blimey!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    No PSG, no Man City… brilliant stuff.

Now I hope Dortmund stuff Bayern or Madrid in the final.
    Would like all German final with Kane getting a hatrick, before Dortmund get their 4th and lift the trophy 😀
  • Options
    It will be interesting to see where PSG go now. Qatar bought them in 2011 and 13 years later they still haven't won the CL. Now with Mbappe leaving this summer they don't really have any star names left there. In that time they've had players like Messi, Mbappe, Neymar, Zlatan, Di Maria, Verratti, Thiago Silva, Sergio Ramos etc and it hasn't worked in Europe.

Personally i think instead of wasting hundreds of millions on 'star' names they should go down the same route as Bayern and turn themselves into the club that all top local players want to be at. Players like Saliba, Camavinga, Tchouameni, Konate, Gusto, Wesley Fofana instead of leaving the French league at a young age to go abroad, would instead want to sign for PSG. But aside from a couple of exceptions it rarely happens. 
  • Options
    edited May 8
    0-0 in the Madrid Bayern semi.

You can tell I haven't been particularly  concentrating on the game  :D
  • Options
    0-0 after 3 halves of the Madrid Bayern semi
    The first leg was 2-2
  • Options
    1-0 Bayern
  • Options
    What a strike Alphonso Davies
  • Options
    Some goal that. Are we heading for an all German final.
  • Options
    An all German final at Wembley, stop me if you've heard this one before
  • Options
    That lasted long.
  • Options
    Oh maybe not
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can see this being disallowed.
  • Options
    That'll be a foul
  • Options
    Well done VAR 👍
  • Options
    Not sure Kimmich had to act like he had been shot in the head though
  • Options
    Definite foul. Surprised there wasn't a yellow card for that
  • Options
    Going to be a bit amusing if Kane ends up winning the hardest trophy of the lot that Bayern have been involved in this season.
  • Options
    Davies possibly putting his next club out of the CL?
  • Options
    German teams have never rolled about as much as they do now. Like watching Argentina or Portugal, hitting the deck every few seconds to kill the game
  • Options
    edited May 8
    Taking Kane off, could be bad news if they get an equaliser. Should have learnt from City taking Haaland and De Bruyne off before penalties