Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

London Senior Cup 2023-24 - Final v Hendon, Mon 29th April 7:45pm @Dulwich Hamlet (p7)

Comments

• Options
    70 mins currently 4-3 after we were 3-0 and 4-1 up. Mbick scored the fourth.
  • Options
    edited March 6
    Casey, two more.  Good on you lad.

Mbick 2 as well.

We have some proper talent coming through upfront.
  • Options
    Need to bring Kanu, Small, Anderson, Assimwe, Campbell, Ness and Leaburn into the Senior Cup squad to ensure we retain it.

League is gone and we should concentrate on the cup 
    You make it sound like the final will be at Bromley. :(
  • Options
    Hendon scored two very late goals to squeeze past Sporting Bengal last night. Home to Cray Wanderers or Dartford in the Semi. 
  • Options
    Balham v Metropolitan Police rained off again today. Not surprised !!
  • Options
    Balham v Met Police will now be next Wednesday, 3 April, if anyone's keen to find out who we're playing in the semi-final.
  • Options
    Metropolitan Police won tonight, 5-4 on penalties, after a somewhat turgid 0-0 draw. So it will be off to South West London for the semi-final. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Metropolitan Police won tonight, 5-4 on penalties, after a somewhat turgid 0-0 draw. So it will be off to South West London for the semi-final. 
    Any idea of the date yet?
  • Options
    They run out to ‘I fought the law (and the law won)’ by the Clash.
  • Options
    So far, no date fixed for the semi-final
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    And go off to Can't stand losing (you) by The Police
  • Options
    Imber Court is a very nice ground for anyone wishing to pop over.
  • Options
    The Met Police FC website fixture list is suggesting Thursday 25 April, 7.45 kickoff. That isn't confirmed on the London FA site yet.
  • Options
    The date of 25th April is correct 
  • Options
    After our men's 1st team season is over.
  • Options
    After our men's 1st team season is over.
    You not going to Wycombe then?
  • Options
    Didn't we get Ness from Metropolitan Police?  Is it actually a semi pro team of policemen or just an old link that isn't there any more?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ness came from Met Police and they are very proud of that fact. Until about 2010ish, all their players were serving police officers. That is no longer the case.
  • Options
    Didn't we get Ness from Metropolitan Police?  Is it actually a semi pro team of policemen or just an old link that isn't there any more?
    Mainly funded by the Met Police Lottery.
  • Options
    Very frustrating that I can't get to this game (have other commitments). it's less than 2 miles from where I live.

Imber Court is quite a centre...tennis/padel/rugby/swimming/etc,  no longer restricted to Met Police
  • Options
    Disappointing that the former AFC Wimbledon players Ryan and Dan Sweeney have never played for them
  • Options
    Very frustrating that I can't get to this game (have other commitments). it's less than 2 miles from where I live.

Imber Court is quite a centre...tennis/padel/rugby/swimming/etc,  no longer restricted to Met Police
    Seen Surrey play there in a one day game early 2000's.
  • Options

Charlton's U21s will face Metropolitan Police in the London Senior Cup semi-finals on Thursday, April 25th (KO 7.45pm).

Fans can attend the clash at Metropolitan Police's Imber Court Stadium in Esher, with admission priced at £10 for adults, £6 for O65s, £2 for U16s and U11s go free. A refreshment hut will also be open for spectators.

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/date-confirmed-u21s-london-senior-cup-semi-final

• Options

Seen Surrey play there in a one day game early 2000's.
    Only time I ever played there, I was out in the first over....
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Should be Police and Thieves.
  • Options
    Typical. Almost on home turf (I'm a member at Imber Court) but it clashes with an event I've already committed to.  That's annoying.