Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tickets for Stevenage [16/9/23] Now on sale

The club have received an allocation of 1,362 for the trip to Lamex Stadium on Saturday, September 16th (KO 3pm BST).

PRICES

Adult: £24

O60/Student: £22

U18: £16

U12: £10

Ambulant Disabled: 40 tickets available at the relevant price and the helper goes free.

Wheelchair Bays: Eight bays are available at the relevant price and the helper goes free.

Click here to purchase your tickets.

VALLEY AWAY

Away coach travel will be available for the trip to Stevenage via the club's Valley Away service, priced at £21 with the following pick-up points and times:  

COACH ONE

Bromley: 11.20am

Well Hall: 11.45am

Charlton: 12pm

COACH TWO

Larkfield: 10.50am

Gravesend: 11.15am

Dartford: 11.30am

Bexleyheath: 11.45am

Charlton: 12pm

Click here to book your place on the Valley Away service to Stevenage.

Comments

• Options
    Any industrial action on the railways will have to be announced on or before Friday [1/9/23] to affect travel on this day.
  • Options
    clive said:
    Any industrial action on the railways will have to be announced on or before Friday [1/9/23] to affect travel on this day.
    Good shout, will wait a week before buying 
  • Options
    This is a saturday fixture. We're in the same league as Stevenage again?
  • Options
    This is a saturday fixture. We're in the same league as Stevenage again?
    I genuinely didn’t realise Stevenage were in the same league either. 
  • Options
    The most depressing part of playing stevenage, is that they were a local non league club when I was a kid, my dad used to play against them.
  • Options
    Enjoyed the cup game last season, decent food(for football) in the ground and I assume will be a good turnout for us, looking forward to this one. 
  • Options
    Can away fans go in the fans bar, or is it away only ?
  • Options
    8 of going. Tkts purchased this morning.
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Yes. My pal works there and has confirmed it's mixed.
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Yes. My pal works there and has confirmed it's mixed.
    Awesome thanks, solves the town to ground problem! Just park over the road by m&s and walk over, pretty sure that carpark isn't monitored, the one by the station they are all over.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shine166 said:
    Went in there before the cup game. Plenty of colours on show for both sides. If in any doubt just turn up early and you get in most places, as most don’t have people on the door until later to try and save a couple of quid. 
  • Options
    Happy days, just got our 2.
  • Options
    There will no strike action on the railways this day.
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    Apologies if this is a dumb question but our group has 2 surplus tickets for this match - 1 adult & 1 under 18. 

2 members of said group now cannot make this one.

If presented in person or sent by post to the Ticket Office at our club this coming week, would refunds be applicable bearing in mind they'd possibly resell or return to Stevenage as unsold ? 

Any advice would be gratefully received, thanks.
  • Options
    Ticket office should do full refund if you return them before club sends any spares back to away club on Thursday before game
  • Options
    I went last season in the cup game but can't remember if it's sit where you want or is it allocated seats, I've been given row A this time so might have to go down there to swap if it's allocated.
  • Options
    SE9toDA2 said:
    Ticket office should do full refund if you return them before club sends any spares back to away club on Thursday before game

Thanks, SE9toDA2.

That's what I was hoping for.
  • Options
    I went last season in the cup game but can't remember if it's sit where you want or is it allocated seats, I've been given row A this time so might have to go down there to swap if it's allocated.
    I seem to recall a bit of aggro there the year they beat us 1-0, because it was sold out and some wanted to sit wherever and some wanted their allocated seats. 
  • Options
    Uboat said:
    I seem to recall a bit of aggro there the year they beat us 1-0, because it was sold out and some wanted to sit wherever and some wanted their allocated seats. 
    I think it'll be easier to go down  and change them then, hate sitting right at the front.
  • Options
    I can only see ambulant tickets available now. Must be close to a sell out. Any spares? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Uboat said:
    I seem to recall a bit of aggro there the year they beat us 1-0, because it was sold out and some wanted to sit wherever and some wanted their allocated seats
    That could literally be any away game.
  • Options
    I can only see ambulant tickets available now. Must be close to a sell out. Any spares? 
    All ticket ranges still available mate, only 883 sold
  • Options
    Just been back on site and there they are. Thanks mate 
  • Options
    I actually didn't get any, gonna have to try the home end, gutted 
  • Options
    I’m sure it’s just a system glitch and they’ll be back on sale tomorrow 
  • Options
    I’m sure it’s just a system glitch and they’ll be back on sale tomorrow 
    Hopefully, if not I'll just have to sit in with the home fans and keep it down a bit 
  • Options
    Refreshed a few times, logged out and back in etc and still only wheelchair tickets appearing for me...

• Options
    Refreshed a few times, logged out and back in etc and still only wheelchair tickets appearing for me...

1,349 tickets sold. Looks sold out except from wheelchair tickets.

• Options
    The fact they didn’t put an update out saying it’s near selling out might mean we can get more tickets. A quick google says that the allocation can sometimes be extended to 2000 if some of the main stand is used for away fans 
  • Options
    Il ring up at 11 and ask, will report back with the update