Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Michael Appleton - Sacked 23/1/2024 (p105)

Comments

• Options
    Thank fuck it's over. One of the worst managers we've ever had. HUGE pressure on the SMT to hire a decent manager... Not sure I have any faith in them to do so.

Just another one of their mates I'd imagine. The club is rotten, I wonder what bullshit methven is feeding the owners.
  • Options
    IIanJRO said:
    It's time for the second coming
    Trouble is there pride wouldn’t even consider asking or consulting him.
    Isint this the same lot who did ask Chris Powell if he would work alongside Holden?
    And your point is?
  • Options
    No idea of his personal financial situation. But, revelling in anybody losing their job seems wrong. But, it was obvious early days it wasn’t going in the direction we wanted.  Iv no idea who who bring in, but let’s just hope our club stalwarts Pearce/Euell can with pure enthusiasm turn this round over the next couple of games. In old hero’s we trust……
    I think he will be just fine. 
  • Options
    IIanJRO said:
    Isint this the same lot who did ask Chris Powell if he would work alongside Holden?
    And your point is?
    Well quite obvious really. They didn’t seem to have an issue with pride when speaking with Chris Powell, so why would they with Curbs if they felt it necessary?
  • Options
    IIanJRO said:
    And your point is?
    Well quite obvious really. They didn’t seem to have an issue with pride when speaking with Chris Powell, so why would they with Curbs if they felt it necessary?
    But only to assist, did they think that would ever be acceptable? Plus not wanting to be wrong about their own expertise.

And why are you sticking up for them!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The fact we had to employ a twat like Appleton sums up the sort of manager who is willing to come to us.
  • Options
    edited January 23
    Sackleton
    That’s the spirit 

McSackleton, or Mansfield Appleton as I like to call him
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    Has @ronniemoore confirmed he’s gone yet
    No he is still busy in the boardroom.
  • Options
    edited January 23

Somehow posted the same comment twice  :#
  • Options
    NEXT CHUMP PLEASE...
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Hilarious that he gave it to the Covered End with his full chest only to lose his job an hour later. A classless, talentless prick. Ta ta 
    Is he taking his mate Fiorini with him ?
  • Options
    Conor's Mum must be proper pissed off.
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Within half an hour of the final whistle. You have to say that's class 
    That’s not class that’s a cock up by the SMT.

Who next pity the SMT don’t follow him out the door.

The supporters have been sold down the River.
    Again and again. 

Hope you're well C.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I know one thing for sure. There’s a number of ‘executives’ taking a huge shilling out of our loss making L1 circus club and continuing to run it like an amateur hour.

THIS IS THE ISSUE. AGAIN!!! 
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    Oh dear.
    where's the dislike button?
    Must not have a pot to piss in if this is the best we can do. 
    Greenie said:
    Oh do fuck off- league 2 here we come..
    A dreadful choice.
    Oh dear
    Redhenry said:
    U just couldn't make this sh!t up, been a running joke on here for years, now it's happened ffs!
    Laddick01 said:
    A manager on the decline for a football club on the decline. 

Fitting really.
    Some quotes from page one of this thread 😂

Can you send that in to the SMT.
  • Options
    IIanJRO said:
    And your point is?
    That the SMT ain’t got a fookin scooby…!!!
  • Options
    edited January 23
  • Options
    CafcSCP said:
    No point moaning. He wasn’t my first choice, but let’s get behind him and hope he can get us promoted.

redman said:
    really can't understand why there is so much negativity around this appointment. His record is actually quite good. We've been crying out for a more experienced manager recently. Not my first choice but a darn site better than many of the "realistic" names mentioned.
    Oh guys 😔
  • Options
    I’d take Jones all day 
  • Options
    DDOUBLEE said:
    CafcSCP said:
    No point moaning. He wasn’t my first choice, but let’s get behind him and hope he can get us promoted.

redman said:
    really can't understand why there is so much negativity around this appointment. His record is actually quite good. We've been crying out for a more experienced manager recently. Not my first choice but a darn site better than many of the "realistic" names mentioned.
    Oh guys 😔
    Weird