Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Stevenage vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 16th September 2023 @ 3pm

Comments

• Not so keen on Villa
  • Fuck off Isted you're absolutely wank
    He’s not great for sure, but Lloyd Jones….that was shit.
  • Posh 1-1
  • Typical of us to concede right after some decisions don’t go our way.

Cant see us getting back into this as well we just look clueless and powderpuff and I don’t see who on the bench is going to change it unless we change formation.
  • Welcome to the new manager, coaching and results, same as the old manager, coaching and results. 
    1. 34'

Goal!

Goal! Stevenage 1, Charlton Athletic 0. Jamie Reid (Stevenage) right footed shot from a difficult angle on the right to the bottom left corner.

• Treece Campbell and B-T are passengers at the moment. This needs a change of formation quickly.
  • Folding now

Absolutely no fight
  • Edun gets worse every time I watch him. Looked promising first couple of appearances.
  • Sponsored links:

• Crowd turning 
  • Abankwa  needs an R then he can be wanker. He is not very good….
  • Still waiting for the first shot on goal in the Micky Apples era… 
    Will we have a shot this half?
  • There was a Stevenage player unmarked in the box if the cross from their left had found him.
    1. 37'

Post update

Attempt blocked. Chem Campbell (Charlton Athletic) right footed shot from the right side of the box is blocked. Assisted by Miles Leaburn.

• This new owner ethos of a youth heavy team just isn’t working. It feels like managers are being forced to play youth, I’m not sure how Anderson is persistently starting games. Great potential but nowhere near this level yet 
  • ross1 said:
    1. 37'

Post update

Attempt blocked. Chem Campbell (Charlton Athletic) right footed shot from the right side of the box is blocked. Assisted by Miles Leaburn.

Appleton in!! It’s a shot on goal!!

• Only one clean sheet in seven League One games as we continue to have the same problem we always have.
  • Laddick01 said:
    Edun gets worse every time I watch him. Looked promising first couple of appearances.
    He isn't the only one.
  • Sponsored links:

• Fumbluff said:
    Welcome to the new manager, coaching and results, same as the old manager, coaching and results. 
    We haven't been good, but it's been 40 minutes. There hasn't even been a Result. 
  • edited September 2023
    We've had a shot!

First one on 40 mins

• Tyreece Campbell cuts in from the right and fires over
  • One up front is so arse. 
    1. 41'

Post update

Attempt missed. Tyreece Campbell (Charlton Athletic) left footed shot from the right side of the box is high and wide to the left. Assisted by Karoy Anderson.

• follett said:
    This new owner ethos of a youth heavy team just isn’t working. It feels like managers are being forced to play youth, I’m not sure how Anderson is persistently starting games. Great potential but nowhere near this level yet 
    With Camara and Fraser out long term he probably will be playing more often than he should 
  • Chunes said:
    We've had a shot!

First one on 40 mins
    Yay... Did it go in?
  • We just have not taken care of the ball, there is no hold up play from anyone. 

Anderson is growing into the game. I keep forgetting C Campbell is out there 
  • Same old same old. 
  • Tyreece Campbell seems to be a winger that can't beat his man, cross or shoot with any real consistency. Feel bad saying it but he doesn't really excite me when I watch him play.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!