Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup 23/24 Thread

Comments

• Options
    edited April 21
    The correct decision, but it ruins the emotion of football when a team can have such a massive high, and have it taken away on such small margins.
    Tell that to the emotions of the Man Utd fans though
    They were already on the tube.
    Bet they only live a few stops away 
  • Options
    Damnit... Said that second Coventry player would miss, given the length of time he took to take it
  • Options
    edited April 21
    Knew he was going to miss that. Looked like he was bricking himself. 
  • Options
    What a fucking shame.
  • Options
    Red Devils my arse. Jammy Dodgers more like.
  • Options
    edited April 21
    Fair play to Man Utd, not bothering to join Hojlund in celebrating that shootout win - They didnt deserve to
  • Options
    Sometimes football is unfair.
  • Options
    Really feel for Coventry, to almost have that moment for 4-3 and it all go in 10 mins or so.

Gutting.
  • Options
    Both teams would’ve been taken apart by Man City in the final. Feel for the few decent Coventry fans.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gutted for Coventry.

That'll hurt far far more than if they had lost 3-1.
  • Options
    You lucky lucky buggers United.
  • Options
    United know that's embarrassing. Not a single player ran to celebrate.
  • Options
    Although that said, it was never a penalty for 3-3!
  • Options
    That's gutting, but no-one would have thought they'd have got that close after an hour of that game.
  • Options
    Both teams would’ve been taken apart by Man City in the final. Feel for the few decent Coventry fans.
    Seeing United being taken apart will at least be funny 
  • Options
    Hope that Coventry are able to claw back the five points between themselves and 6th in the League now.

They've got two games in hand, so wont be surprised if they're back at Wembley before the end of the season, Robins is doing a cracking job there
  • Options
    Maguure & Fernandes look like they’ve lost in their interview 
  • Options
    United know that's embarrassing. Not a single player ran to celebrate.
    They look like they've just lost...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Man Utd fans celebrations like they won the champs league is everything why I hate that club. Load of people from Kent, Surrey and Cornwall not realising they have been utterly humiliated today and outplayed. Vile club.
    And we all know they'll lose in the final again.
  • Options
    A clear and obvious 2cm error. 
    Red line ahead of blue line = clear and obviously offside.
    I realise that’s the criteria but unless you have the minute detail they have in something like Hawkeye at Wimbledon how accurate is a big thick red line on a blurry freeze frame? It isn’t is it? If they’re going to say it’s down to mm then they need something more accurate than I just saw then on screen.
  • Options
    edited April 21
    The funniest thing about VAR is all the people who’d want it back as soon as a decision went against their team in a big game without it.
  • Options
    The top level might as well play the whole game on computer. No mistakes, no room for error....nice and clinical.

Then the rest of us can get on with the real game. 
  • Options
    edited April 21
    Glory glory Man United. Unbelievable the hate on this thread. Bizarre freak deflected goal, ridiculous pen, clearly offside, but United were lucky. 
  • Options
    I’ve genuinely never met any fan from any club who thinks it has improved the game.