Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup 23/24 Thread

1444546474850»

Comments

• Options
    VAR has genuinely ruined football
    Same football nerds who get hard over xG like VAR. Don't know any match going fan who likes it 
  • Options
    swordfish said:
    It was offside, clearly.

And I didn't think it was a penalty.

Just a shame though, would have been good to see Coventry win, means so much more to the Championship side.
    So why was VAR required? It clearly wasn't clear was it, hence the need for VAR.
    'Clearly' was possibly a bad choice of words!!  I mean now we've seen the lines, yes it wasn't offside by much, but now it's been looked at it was offside. 
  • Options
    My mate over here in Connecticut is a big Cov fan and flew home for the game….feeling for him right now…..Utd are terrible and the manager will be fired 
  • Options
    ct_addick said:
    My mate over here in Connecticut is a big Cov fan and flew home for the game….feeling for him right now…..Utd are terrible and the manager will be fired 
    Gary Neville made a good point on Sky earlier. He pointed to the fact that since INEOS have gone in they've basically cleared out most other senior positions. New CEO, new technical director, trying to get Dan Ashworth as sporting director. So it would be pretty bizarre to do all that and then off the back of awful performances and not qualifying for the champions league, go and stick with the same manager.
  • Options
    Maybe they should design football boots with a blue tip.