Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Portsmouth [a] Tickets to go on sale (Ed. Extra 524 tickets allocated) - on sale 3pm Tuesday

edited November 2023 in Match Day Travel

Tickets are now on sale for the Addicks’ Sky Bet League One games at Portsmouth and Carlisle United.

The club have received an initial allocation of 1,629 for the trip to play Pompey at Fratton Park on Saturday, November 11th (KO 3pm GMT). With a smaller allocation than previous years, tickets will initially go on priority sale.

Click here to purchase your tickets for Portsmouth v Charlton.

PRICES

Adult: £25

O65: £19

U23: £17

U18: £10

U13: £5 (when accompanied by full paying adult)

Ambulant Disabled: 50 tickets are available at £17 and the helper goes free.

Wheelchair bays: Eight bays are available at £16 and the helper goes free.

Note there is also a safe - standing option, same prices.

LOYALTY POINTS SYSTEM FOR PORTSMOUTH GAME (TIMINGS BST)

Phase 1: 600 loyalty points and Valley Gold – Monday, October 23rd  @11am

Phase 2: 600 loyalty points – Monday, October 23rd @2pm

Phase 3: 560 loyalty points and Valley Gold – Tuesday, October 24th @11am

Phase 4: 560 loyalty points – Tuesday, October 24th @2pm

Phase 5: 530 loyalty points and Valley Gold – Wednesday, October 25th  @11am

Phase 6: 530 loyalty points – Wednesday, October 25th @2pm

Phase 7: 500 loyalty points or Valley Gold – Thursday, October 26th  @11am

Phase 8: 460 loyalty points – Thursday, October 26th @2pm

Phase 9: 230 loyalty points – Friday, October 27th @11am

Phase 9: General sale – Friday, October 27th @2pm

VALLEY AWAY (TIMINGS GMT)

Away coach travel will be available for the trip to Portsmouth via the club’s Valley Away service, priced at £23 with the following pick-up points and times:

Route One

Bromley: 10am

Eltham: 10.25am

Charlton: 10.45am

Route Two

Larkfield: 10.05am

Gravesend: 10.30am

Dartford: 10.45am

Bexleyheath: 11am

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/portsmouth-and-carlisle-away-tickets-sale-now

Rail services are unlikely to be affected by strike action on this weekend, as it is Remembrance weekend, but if strike action is called it will have to be announced before or on Friday 27th October.

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2023
    Have to hope this get to phase 9. Pompey is always a great away day.
  • Options
    2 per person i wonder?
  • Options
    Surprised I haven't got enough loyalty points for phase 4, I'm sitting on 545. Have I had a mare and not assigned away tickets to my account or something? 

I'll be surprised if this one makes general sale. I remember in the 2018 game I wasn't living in London and managed to get two on general sale, feel like the demand has gone up quite a bit for the more local games, which is brilliant considering how pants we have been in that time 
  • Options
    Surprised I haven't got enough loyalty points for phase 4, I'm sitting on 545. Have I had a mare and not assigned away tickets to my account or something? 

I'll be surprised if this one makes general sale. I remember in the 2018 game I wasn't living in London and managed to get two on general sale, feel like the demand has gone up quite a bit for the more local games, which is brilliant considering how pants we have been in that time 
    In 2018 the allocation was around 2.5k I think so will have been easier. 545 points will definitely be fine though 
  • Options
    1600 definitely sells out, but will make the later phases. Hopefully we can continue our great run down there 
  • Options
    NabySarr said:

In 2018 the allocation was around 2.5k I think so will have been easier. 545 points will definitely be fine though 
    Fingers crossed mate. 

That makes sense, I wonder if they'll give us a similar allocation this time
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Seems like Bristol Rovers got a larger allocation on opening day. I think they have completed all improvements on the Milton End (Away-end), so hopefully it is back to full capacity now.

Attendance: 19,165 (1,991 away fans
  • Options
    NabySarr said:

Fingers crossed mate. 

The opening post tells of our allocation.
  • Options
    NabySarr said:

Fingers crossed mate. 

It also says that it's an initial allocation. 
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    redbuttle said:
    NabySarr said:

Fingers crossed mate. 

Aha, as well as @SouthWest_Addicks post, so all looking good for at least 2000.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    redbuttle said:
    NabySarr said:

Fingers crossed mate. 

Aha, as well as @SouthWest_Addicks post, so all looking good for at least 2000.
    Yeah I should have said final allocation
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    How do you find out your loyalty points?
  • Options
    There are also safe - standing tickets available.
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    How do you find out your loyalty points?
    Log in to the ticket office website, move cursor to your name & click personal details.
  • Options
    Are they allocated seats or a free for all?
  • Options
    Got mine but in the home end with a Pompey mate. Wish me luck
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    DA9 said:
    Are they allocated seats or a free for all?
    There's a mix of safe standing and seating in the away end now, so I think the stewards will try to keep it allocated 
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    • Allocation: 1,629

• Sold: 261

• On sale until: 1pm on Friday, November 10th

• Options
    clive said:
    • Allocation: 1,629

• Sold: 261

• On sale until: 1pm on Friday, November 10th

Today’s and tomorrow morning’s loyalty points/VG levels should probably put a big dent in the rest
  • Options
    agim said:
    Got mine but in the home end with a Pompey mate. Wish me luck
    Hope you're not next to the bell ringer!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Am I right that seating areas sold out and only standing left?
  • Options

I have got a seated one by mistake. In the unlikely event anyone wants to swap for a standing one please let me know. 

• Options
    In at Phase 5 yesterday. Junior looking forward to this as ‘we always win at Fratton Park’. 

Haven’t the heart to tell him the next like is ‘until we go’
  • Options
    would of gone but in Lanzarote unfortunately. 
  • Options
    Was hoping they would update the tickets sold number as was going to use it as a judge as to whether likely to get an Orient ticket.
  • Options
    Purchasing tickets doesn’t seem to be an option atm:

• Options

Have you signed in and have the right amount of points.
  • Options

Have you logged into the ticket website ?
  • Options
    Good point about ‘signing in’ - no I hadn’t, I already had a ticket.
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    would of gone but in Lanzarote unfortunately. 

Unfortunately you are in Lanzarote, or unfortunately you can't go...oh, the agony of choice😉🤔