Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Portsmouth [a] Tickets to go on sale (Ed. Extra 524 tickets allocated) - on sale 3pm Tuesday

1235»

Comments

• Options

Alright Soapy Raider 
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Is Good Companion the only real option if getting off train at Fratton? Looks about a 25 min walk!
  • Options
    Is Good Companion the only real option if getting off train at Fratton? Looks about a 25 min walk!
    About 20 minutes , from the station the ground is 10 minutes walk so you just walk past the ground and then 10 minutes further on.
  • Options
    Depends how long your legs are.
  • Options
    The redbuttle said:
    We are going to the Ship Anson pub by Portsmouth Harbour station

As an aside, what are peoples views on wearing colours to Pompey away, I’m happy to, but my mate is very much in the not wearing any colours to this fixture ?
    If you wear them don't be surprised if you ger verbal abuse.
    I can cope with that - I get that at home !!!
    Worse probably :)
  • Options
    To be aware there’s currently No Bexleyheath line as someone has been hit be a train 
  • Options
    Got a spare adult ticket for sale. Face value 
  • Options
    To be aware there’s currently No Bexleyheath line as someone has been hit be a train 
    Oh dear :'(
  • Options
    Sadly I was on that train, 1st carriage too, so saw/heard the impact.
    Emergency services got there extremely quickly and whilst it seemed an age to sort, I missed my original train to Fratton, we were on our way after 80 minutes or so.
    Not sure of the reasons why that lady was on the track, but very sad that 1) she lost her life and 2) the driver had to experience that.
    Kind of took the gloss off a good away day.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sorry to hear that mate 
  • Options
    Sadly I was on that train, 1st carriage too, so saw/heard the impact.
    Emergency services got there extremely quickly and whilst it seemed an age to sort, I missed my original train to Fratton, we were on our way after 80 minutes or so.
    Not sure of the reasons why that lady was on the track, but very sad that 1) she lost her life and 2) the driver had to experience that.
    Kind of took the gloss off a good away day.
    Very sad all round, always feel for the driver some never return to driving after an experience like that (they often end up working as shunters in the depots, sidings and yards.