Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

League One Relegation Watch 2024

Comments

• Options
    The worry is Cheltenham winning. We don't need two teams in the bottom 4 picking up form. 
  • Options
    edited February 6
    No point worrying unless it’s in your disposition, it won’t change anything plus our destiny is still very much in our own hands.
  • Options
    Never in my life did i think we'd be checking the fixtures of Cheltenham and Port Vale in a league one relegation battle. 
    Especially Port Vale  tonight Vale will go above us with a win 
  • Options
    We’re definitely in the shit. 

• Options
    Wellred said:
    Never in my life did i think we'd be checking the fixtures of Cheltenham and Port Vale in a league one relegation battle. 
    Three games in hand.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    No point worrying unless it’s in your disposition, it won’t change anything plus our destiny is still very much in our own hands.
    Lose Saturday and drop into the bottom four and our destiny won't be in our own hands, we will be relying on us picking up more points than those above us.

Not that I think it will happen but it's not beyond the realms of possibility.
  • Options
    That’s why we’ve got to make sure Reading don’t beat us plus we’ve got to play the other three sides below them so still very much in our own hands as far I’m concerned assuming of course we pick up points not only in those but some of the other remaining 12 matches. Worrying is bad for your well being, I’m not doing it 😉.
  • Options
    I have probably naively convinced my self that Jones is going to fix this team, get them playing with more confidence and we will have another 6 points on the board by next Wednesday.
  • Options
    I'd still take four points... Don't think our form away from the Valley is going to change within a week.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Stevenage will be to strong for Reading tonight that's their game in hand gone beat them Saturday & that's us 6 points above them it's as easy as that panic over Ha
  • Options
    edited February 6
    Wellred said:
    So could Reading though VERY unlikely.
  • Options
    Burton v Cheltenham match postponed due to waterlogged pitch. 
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:
    Burton v Cheltenham match postponed due to waterlogged pitch. 
    Surprised Port Vale v Orient isn’t off as well as it’s only 40 odd miles away and been raining all afternoon in these parts.
  • Options
    It's still in our own hands.
    Win lots of matches and we won't go down. That's just mathematics. 
    Tighten up the defence and our attack will score.
    I am just hoping we win one soon.
  • Options
    Reading have sold 800 tickets for the visit to Carlisle on 2nd March in 25hours. Now awaiting additional tickets.
    Get a feeling the game this Saturday against Reading is going to be one with a big atmosphere. Wonder if any anti owner protests will take place again with Reading.

• Options
    Stevenage are running things at the moment, Reading cant get out their half.
  • Options
    Fleetwood winning. 
  • Options
    Reading really getting players back into the box whenever Stevenage attack

Few decent crosses, but no real opening
  • Options
    Port Vale v Orient is scrappy. Low quality, lots of turnover. The O's have had the lions share of shots. Managerless Vale have an ex-Lincoln manager watching in the stands. (not that one). 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stevenage playing some lovely Football... All them
  • Options
    Here we go. Fleetwood winning at Bristol Rovers.
  • Options
    Cant believe people are watching PV v Orient and Stevenage v Reading. 
  • Options
    Cant believe people are watching PV v Orient and Stevenage v Reading. 
    Handy when I've got IPTV so isnt costing me anything
  • Options
    Cambridge v Bolton Abandoned 
  • Options
    Exeter losing. We have a game in hand & a better GD than them.

Whoop whoop.
  • Options
    Reading have had bookings for two very strong tackles so far

Hopefully they end the night with ten men!!
  • Options
    I think Chesterfield might be going up. Only 22 points clear at the top of the national league
  • Options
    Oh thank fuck for that...

Reading go one vs one with the Goalkeeper after their man beats the offside trap... Goalkeeper saves, and Reading blaze the follow up over

Reading should be ahead - Best chance of the half for both sides, and they've really not been in the game
  • Options
    Reading have had bookings for two very strong tackles so far

Hopefully they end the night with ten men!!
    Or nine. Or eight.