Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

League One Relegation Watch 2024

Comments

• Options
    edited February 6
    Stockley for 2-0
    Fleetwood 6 points below us. Can they overtake us ?  Obviously with 16 games to go then yes, but in reality ? I was discounting them & Carlisle but now ?
    Of course they can but as long as we don’t finish in the bottom 4 I don’t give a monkey’s 😉
  • Options
    Orient score 
  • Options
    Living the dream, do people still think there’s absolutely no chance of Charlton going down I wonder ?
  • Options
    Get in there about time come on you 0s
  • Options
    Didn't realize Fleetwood have 4 ex Addicks.  Stockley, Quitirna, Wiredu and Kilkenny
  • Options
    gmantaxi said:
    Living the dream, do people still think there’s absolutely no chance of Charlton going down I wonder ?
    I doubt anyone thinks there’s “absolutely no chance”. I still don’t think it’s probable, but it’s definitely possible. Lose on Saturday and we’ll definitely be in deep trouble. 
  • Options
    gmantaxi said:
    I'd say the vast majority of us are concerned but there's still a general feeling that we won't go down.

I doubt anyone (except Ronnie) thinks there's absolutely no chance though.
  • Options
    Up the Os!
  • Options
    Cleared off the line... Reading should be 2-0 up

MacGillivray you're useless
  • Options
    Almost 0-2 Reading. Last ditch save. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sam Smith very much plays off the shoulder of the Defenders - Gone through a couple of times, against the Stevenage high line.

Something to watch out for on Saturday
  • Options
    gmantaxi said:
    I'd say the vast majority of us are concerned but there's still a general feeling that we won't go down.

I doubt anyone (except Ronnie) thinks there's absolutely no chance though.
    He still thinks we can make the playoffs.
  • Options
    Come on you Os
  • Options
    Cmon Ref... Call this Stevenage game off, its too wet to continue
  • Options
    Port Vale are awful and that's what'll save us 
  • Options
    Sam Smith very much plays off the shoulder of the Defenders - Gone through a couple of times, against the Stevenage high line.

Something to watch out for on Saturday
    Did he give up singing to play soccer,must have missed that I thought he was a little portly to be a soccer player.
  • Options
    Exeter 1-1 Peterborough
  • Options
    Up until a few minutes ago Reading were winning without having a shot on target. That’s all you need, your rivals having all the bloody luck your not. 
  • Options
    The weather in Bristol is awful. Rained the whole game. That pitch could be used as a dolphinarium. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And now Exeter have equalised. FFS. 
  • Options
     Vale are managerless now though and look really poor tonight.
  • Options
    Exeter 2-1 up
  • Options
    Exeter now winning. 

Cant give a shit about the top 6. But bottom 10 I do. 
  • Options
    Pratley on for the O's
  • Options
    Pratley on for the Os
  • Options

😬
  • Options
    Exeter 2-1 up
    Thanks to an OG…
  • Options
    edited February 6
    Reading making a substitution. 4 mins  stoppage left
  • Options
    edited February 6
    Reading have just seven points on the road prior to this evening!! - Second worst record in the League