Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Reading Vs Charlton Athletic : Saturday 10th February 2024 :KO 15:00

Comments

• Options
    9 mins left to get 3 goals
  • Options
    Fuck off Charlton. I’m done.
  • Options

This is Pan Camara's first app since he got injured in Charlton's only league away win this season - at Wigan on 31st Oct
  • Options
    We have poor players….can’t control the ball and I include May in that….can’t defend…..Ladapo a complete waste of time….we could have taken a couple of Raeding player in January but no we bring in more shit….Reality has sunk in we are going down 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    MrOneLung said:
    Come on Charlton 

Suck Their Eyes Out 

When we were at Wembley 98 and losing a bloke near me shouted "Come on Newton ...suck his eyes out!" and we scored not long after.

Ever since, I mutter that phrase in tense moments as a weird superstition.

Not a common phrase (or is it?) so wonder if you heard it at Wembley too or at the Valley @MrOneLung
      @RodneyCharltonTrotta. It was a saying from
    my Darts team in the 90’s but I used to say it before every kickoff back in the day. So if you were in south stand early prem days or block M north upper later on you may have heard me shout it out !!  
    Ha ha must have!
  • Options
    Same old same old - no leadership, no creativity, no commitment, no urgency, failure to get the basics right.
  • Options
    Fucking hell I get writing off the old guff, let's not write off players with fewer than 10 games for us surely.
  • Options
    May by no means alone and by no means the worst but he's also been poor in recent weeks. Think he's asked to do too much perhaps, it seems like the ask is for him to create all our chances and score them.
  • Options
    Never in all the years I've been watching have I seen such an unfit and incapable squad of players 
  • Options
    When we have to spend a whole week’s training on first touch, we’re fucked
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Management and SMT talking about getting back to the Championship, ridiculous
  • Options

82' Azeez blazes over a half-volley from a tight angle for the hosts.
  • Options
    Crap. Another manager same crap. Players are not good enough. God knows how Nathan Jones is going to get us out of this shit. We haven’t a clue. Free tickets for Tuesdays game you must be joking. Not going to waste my time. 
  • Options
    Saw someone on twitter saying that these players don’t suit a relegation battle and I couldn’t agree more.
  • Options
    Wyconbe 4-2
  • Options
    Do we have 11 other players in the squad to replace these 11 with? Tempted to change pretty much everything for Tuesday night, given how shit we've been
  • Options
    Jones was never going to change things in one game, but this is as bad as we've been today I'm affraid 
  • Options
    Treece Campbell supposedly wants to go on a free at the end of the season.

Let him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    New manager bounce incoming in 3-2-1…
  • Options
    Wonder if Jones might square up to a few of these pri*ks in the dressing room?
  • Options
    Don't care for myself, I accepted all this a while ago. Yeh, I am a negative bastard by disposition, but those poor sods in the away end who still have the belief? I feel sorry for them.
  • Options
    edited February 10
    Just left the ground

Andy Scott, Jim Rodwell. You couple of grade A useless c***s.
  • Options
    Treece Campbell supposedly wants to go on a free at the end of the season.

Let him.
    He will be good in League 2
  • Options
    Camara is a welcome return at least. 😔
  • Options
    Valley11 said:
    Another manager who needs to find out first hand the Tyreece Campbell isn’t up to it
    He isn't but... who else is there? 
  • Options
    PWADDICK said:
    Saw someone on twitter saying that these players don’t suit a relegation battle and I couldn’t agree more.
    They don't suit anything. 
  • Options
    Another useless ref...again, and that ain't an excuse, just fact...
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!