Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Reading Vs Charlton Athletic : Saturday 10th February 2024 :KO 15:00

Comments

• Options
    35 years I’ve been watching us and we’ve never had a worse right back. 
    Chris Gunter runs him close. 
  • Options
    I think we need to change the system and go back to basics. This formation will be the death of us.
  • Options
    edited February 10
    CH4RLTON said:
    Are Readling a lot better then their league position suggests or are we just making them look good?
    Yes they are better given they've had a points deduction and a lot of their players were playing in the Championship last season. They've been in a good run of form of late since they had to sell of players. We've made them look good but we haven't made it hard for them. But even when not playing us they are a team with some quality who are set up well. 

Even before today I'd say they're going to be safe assuming there are no more points deductions. We think we're a team that has too much quality to go down but they're a team finding a way to utilize the quality they've had left after big sell offs. 

And also, we best them 4-0 three and a half mk this ago. 
  • Options
  • Options
    Well the new manager bounce didn't last very long.
  • Options
    guess we are playing 3 at the back? Where the 3 don't know who to mark. With the two wing backs to supposedly make it 5. Who's fucking idea was that? And why do we keep playing it?! 
    I suspect our players are too thick collectively to play anything other than the 442 they played at school.
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    Who on earth thought TWatson would be a good signing? What is he good at

An actual downgrade on Clare, same level of ability with less athleticism 
  • Options
    Jones has a lot to do!
  • Options
    edited February 10

FT 2-0...Started ok, but went downhill very quickly, over to you Nathan...well done the 3000+ travelling Addicks

We are really is the shite ain't we, but out of the bottom 4 thanks to goal difference and Stevenage

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    The mental thing is after this game I’m literally going to buy a ticket for the Lincoln game, and I still do think and hope we will stay up. 
  • Options
    So many bad footballers but Tennai Watson and Terrell Thomas must be the worst.
    Absolutely appalling.
  • Options
    It’s the hope that kills you!
  • Options
    edited February 10
    3 points from a possible 33 for Charlton and 13 matches without a victory.
  • Options
    Extremely poor.  
  • Options
    Can’t play 3-5-2 with this bunch of wankers
  • Options
    Thanks to everyone for the updates, but...

I fear it may be time to take a sabbatical, after all most of the players have.
  • Options
    20th, 1 point off bottom four, two clubs below us have two games in hand. 1 shot on target
  • Options
    Usless from front to back today. NJ has got his work cut out keeping this team from being relegated. Twatson should never wear that red shirt again,edun runs him close.
  • Options
    Fucking play 4-5-1 and grind out a fucking result FFS
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

13 games without a win. Eight defeats in 10.
  • Options
    Barnsley 2-1
  • Options
    3 points from a possible 33 for Charlton and 13 matches without a victory.
    That's incredible. Not being in the bottom four is a minor miracle after that run. 
  • Options
    Live stream just cut out for me. Two hours too late. 
  • Options
    Cnuts 
    complete cnuts 
  • Options
    Valley11 said:
    So many bad footballers but Tennai Watson and Terrell Thomas must be the worst.
    Absolutely appalling.
    Agree these 2 are fucking awful
  • Options
    Port Vale 2-2
  • Options
    Fuck off Watson you absolutely useless cunt. 

He is top of the list of “doesn’t give a fuck”. 
    Earns more than dobbo. Joke 
  • Options
    P Vale 2-2 Stevenage, thank fuck for goal difference
  • Options
    Problem is that Nathan has been dealt a shit hand - he will be more pushy than MA and maybe he will get more out of this squad, but in reality, its a shockingly poor set of players, most of whom cannot pass, tackle, press, position or do the basics. I have never seen a Charlton team this bad.

We are heading into L2. ]]

In the summer, Andy Scott needs to be sacked as this recruitment is on him.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!