Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Charlton Athletic Vs Portsmouth : Saturday 24th February 2024 : KO 15:00

Comments

• Options
    Would someone tell our players to stop f'ing kicking the ball away. Petulant and we just get needless bookings
  • Options
    Referee has stopped the game for a clash of heads - Charlton have put in an order for sleeping bags and tents, given the fans will be here for days given the speed of this match!!
  • Options
    Got something about us in this game but just lacking quality.
  • Options
    Nathan Jones giving a pep talk to all the players... Dobson ignores and walks away
  • Options
    Brownie12 said:
    Please get Bakinson off at half time .
    Send him back to Sheffield ,
  • Options
    Referee has stopped the game for a clash of heads - Charlton have put in an order for sleeping bags and tents, given the fans will be here for days given the speed of this match!!
    If we get any points out of this game, sorry but do not care how boring it is  :)
  • Options
    Saints losing 1-2
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    If we get any points out of this game, sorry but do not care how boring it is  :)
    Oh I quite agree there
  • Options
    Moronic action there Bakinson. 

He really is a complete passenger 

I just hope Coventry hasn't been dropped for him.
    He slipped in the good first attacking pass of the game and has supported the defence well. 

He's not great, but he's definitely not a passenger as he's constantly involved to be getting called out for mistakes. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Southampton 1-2 Millwall (Penalty)
  • Options
    No booking for punching the ball away I guess.
  • Options
    No booking for punching the ball away I guess.
    Not in a Red Shirt, so why would he be booked?
  • Options
    1. 42'

Post update

Foul by Paddy Lane (Portsmouth).

2. 42'

Post update

Alfie May (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

• Options
    For all the chances Pompey have had this half, most of them have been long-range efforts.
  • Options
    Honestly love how hard working out front twp are, I just wish they'd scored more together.

Small does well to turn his man and whip in a low cross, cleared for a throw.
  • Options

Five mins added on
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Aaarrrggggghhhhh!!

Ball taken round the keeper but the pull back didn't go to a red shirt and put behing for a corner instead.
  • Options
    What a wasted opportunity 
  • Options

Charlton win the ball in the Pompey area, Anderson elects to cross but it's behind May
  • Options
    Today’s attendance 16732 with 3155 from Portsmouth. Thank you for your support
  • Options
    Reading 2 Shrews 3
  • Options
    Oh Karoy... Should have taken that effort on his own, with May there for a rebound - Great work to force the mistake though
  • Options
    Reading 2-3 Shrews...😫
  • Options

45+2' Great work from Anderson
     He picks Shaughnessy's pocket but Rafferty is there to hook his pull back away from a dangerous area.
  • Options
    Jones needlessly bombs forward to nick the tackle off Dobson's foot, Dobson then has to chase his man down and miss a slide before Pompey waste a great attacking opportunity. 

Jones definitely having a Jones day. 

Anderson then blocks a GK clearance and slides the ball to Kanu instead of May and misses both.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!