Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Player of the year dinner - Sun 28th April, bookings closed (p4)

Comments

• Options
    What time does this start please? I had the receipts from the ticket office, the dining request email and one which asked whether I would like to share the table with fellow supporting friends (great idea btw), but have not received any details when it starts from what I can see? Thanks 
  • Options
    What time does this start please? I had the receipts from the ticket office, the dining request email and one which asked whether I would like to share the table with fellow supporting friends (great idea btw), but have not received any details when it starts from what I can see? Thanks 
    The players will join after the starters have been served and you are at least one bottle down 😆
  • Options
    You b*st*rds 🤣 Seriously, 6 or 7?
  • Options
    edited April 28
    You b*st*rds 🤣 Seriously, 6 or 7?
    One of those probably...😉
  • Options
    I think its 6, that's when I will be there anyway
  • Options
    Doors open at 6 dinner about 7 I think. We are already in the RoD watching the Bromley game. 
  • Options
    Doors open at 6 dinner about 7 I think. We are already in the RoD watching the Bromley game. 
    Sorry - just seen this.

Algarve is correct.
  • Options
    Is it on Charlton live this year? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is Plum Pudding available for afters?
  • Options
    Fifty five pounds. Your having a giraffe. 
    Fifty five pounds to pay for 60 plus people that I dont know to have a meal. I dont understand it. 
    You do realise this is the worst ever squad in our history and you want to brown nose around them. They should be treating the fans to dinner. They can afford it. I hope no one demeans themselves by having selfies or asking for autographs. You can eat cheaper with better food and surroundings up the shard or any number of London restaurants. More money than sense comes to mind. Good luck to anyone that is seated next to Taylor or Bakinson. Polite, crawling conversation . No thanks. The one question I would put to a player is, have you no shame for the season you have delivered  and now have the audacity to ponce meals off fans? Hope everyone has a thoroughly miserable evening. You all deserve each other. 
    Large helping of sour grapes for dessert?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fifty five pounds to pay for 60 plus people that I dont know to have a meal. I dont understand it. 
    You do realise this is the worst ever squad in our history and you want to brown nose around them. They should be treating the fans to dinner. They can afford it. I hope no one demeans themselves by having selfies or asking for autographs. You can eat cheaper with better food and surroundings up the shard or any number of London restaurants. More money than sense comes to mind. Good luck to anyone that is seated next to Taylor or Bakinson. Polite, crawling conversation . No thanks. The one question I would put to a player is, have you no shame for the season you have delivered  and now have the audacity to ponce meals off fans? Hope everyone has a thoroughly miserable evening. You all deserve each other. 
    Sorry to disappoint but tickets have sold out for tonight so you won’t be able to attend 
    thats a shame as Im sure she would have been the life and soul of the evening!
  • Options
    Boom, there it is. Thought you had forgotten to moan about it this year, but managed to jump in just in time.