Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pets

Comments

• Options
    Oh Leroy! They are gawjus kitties 😻
  • Options
    Oh Leroy! They are gawjus kitties 😻
    Cheers. They are - the 10% of the time they're not being a massive pain in the arse makes up for the 90% of the time they are 😏
  • Options
    edited May 1
    What a lovely photo, Billyboy ! 

SO wish more people would look at rescuing dogs rather than paying silly money for a "pedigree pup" so well done you ! Any names yet ? 

Raith - Little monkey ! Butter wouldn't melt....

Can I ask what breed he is, please ? 
    I'm not a doggie type person myself, but I'm told he's some kind of cockapoo/bichon frise mix. 

Buddy is quite tall despite the words 'miniature poodle' appearing in his parentage.  He has a very pleasant, friendly, playful temperament - and doesn't scare me - which is a bonus! 

Lovely ! 

We "share" Jasper, a cavachon ( Cavalier King Charles Spaniel/bichon frise mix ) with the owners, our daughter's family. We live apprx 6 miles from one another.

It works pretty well on the whole except for the times we all want to go somewhere together as at 13 years old, he can't be left alone anymore-barking non stop for the duration.

We're too old to think about having one of our own and it's going to be SO hard when his time arrives... :'(
  • Options

SO wish more people would look at rescuing dogs rather than paying silly money for a "pedigree pup" so well done you ! Any names yet ? 

I'm not a doggie type person myself, but I'm told he's some kind of cockapoo/bichon frise mix. 

Buddy is quite tall despite the words 'miniature poodle' appearing in his parentage.  He has a very pleasant, friendly, playful temperament - and doesn't scare me - which is a bonus! 

Lovely ! 

We "share" Jasper, a cavachon ( Cavalier King Charles Spaniel/bichon frise mix ) with the owners, our daughter's family. We live apprx 6 mules from one another.

That distance sounds like a right pain in the ass.
  • Options

Lovely ! 

We "share" Jasper, a cavachon ( Cavalier King Charles Spaniel/bichon frise mix ) with the owners, our daughter's family. We live apprx 6 mules from one another.

That distance sounds like a right pain in the ass.
    Haha ! Too quick for this old girl but corrected now .
  • Options
    Boom said:
    Our XL bully Alfie.

no wonder they have been banned!
  • Options
    edited May 2

Beanzon

Tiesj

Pimbo

Chopper
    Right!, If we are going to start posting pictures of our Choppers I will just go and get mine out!

Back in a mo!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Here’s our dopey cat Bright (probably the most inappropriate name ever)

Gingers are just special……….😻
  • Options
    edited May 2

• Options
    edited May 2
    There’s nothing better than working your dog, good for them too. 
    Taught Bailey how to sniff out cash which he loved doing, and always handy when I couldn’t find my wallet 😂
    Bowyer can find Millie in school and often sits by her lunch bag outside her classroom as we leave the building.
    JJ loved his obedience/protection work, Valli her Therapy work and Xena our only rescue was so mentally damaged by her previous experiences that she just couldn’t believe anyone wanted to pay her any attention, it took us 12 years to repair the damage a human did to her in less than 12 months.
  • Options
    Buster and Bodie - they are brothers - lovely boys 

Shurley one of them should have been called Doyle?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hal1x said:

That was indeed the plan, however my Daughter was such an arsehole about naming them I had to cave in - I at least was able to have my favourite Professionals character name - Buster actually suits him to be honest - Bodie is very intelligent, if the Police or the Army had got him he would be a sniffer dog now - Buster is a bit dippy !!!
  • Options
    Hal1x said:

That was indeed the plan, however my Daughter was such an arsehole about naming them I had to cave in - I at least was able to have my favourite Professionals character name - Buster actually suits him to be honest - Bodie is very intelligent, if the Police or the Army had got him he would be a sniffer dog now - Buster is a bit dippy !!!

Have you thought about giving them a go at sniffwork? They would love you to bits for it.
  • Options
    Family dog Rolo, an absolute pleasure to have!
  • Options
    Family dog Rolo, an absolute pleasure to have!
    Could be Jasper's brother !
  • Options
    Here’s our dopey cat Bright (probably the most inappropriate name ever)

Mate, I could be thinking of someone else or have completely made this up in my own mind. Did you have a cat that chopped his own tail off in a door? The story I'm thinking of involves a preseason friendly, a through breeze in the home and a door slamming and whilst I had enormous sympathy for the pusscat involved I also have memories of lager coming out of my nose laughing