Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pets

Comments

• Options
    Shag said:
    It’s heartbreaking, had to say goodbye to our Newfie yesterday, Nelson 🥲

Our thoughts are with you Shag, remember the good times I'm sure there are many of them.
  • Options
    😢
  • Options
    So sorry to hear this. Be grateful for the time you shared and console yourself that you gave him a good home and life. You can do no more than that.
  • Options
    Run to the bridge Nelson .
    Remember the good times @Shag
  • Options
    Oh Nelson, what a handsome boy 🥰
    Shag you must have countless wonderful memories. Hold onto them.
    My heart breaks for you 💔
  • Options
    Shag I am sorry to hear about what you’re going through.
  • Options
    So sorry to hear this, Shag.

Sleep tight, Nelson.
  • Options
    Shag said:

Sorry to hear that, a beautiful dog.
  • Options
    Rest in peace Nelson, good boy and what a gorgeous dog 
  • Options
    Shag said:

Sorry to hear that, a beautiful dog.
    Sorry to hear this rip Nelson 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    seth plum said:
    New signings incoming, here on business.

I think they need to do some square bashing and get their marching in step.
  • Options
    The one on the right is one of my 3
  • Options
    Someone in my neighbourhood has an Egyptian Mau…..only seen it once though, it’s absolutely stunning.
    A well bred specimen will stand you in as much as £1000….they are very rare.
  • Options
    Shag said:

What an absolute stunning NF……they have a reputation of being very chilled, gentle and loveable.
  • Options
    Someone in my neighbourhood has an Egyptian Mau…..only seen it once though, it’s absolutely stunning.
    With all the price increases throughout a correct breeding schedule, ie vet bills for health checks/X-rays for parent dogs +Stud fees and that’s without raising the puppies a well/correctly bred dog will stand you between £1200/£2000.
    Sadly it’s not hard to work out why unscrupulous people will happily chuck two unchecked (health wise) dogs into a kitchen to crack on and will sell puppies for a 1k with no or forged papers. 
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    With all the price increases throughout a correct breeding schedule, ie vet bills for health checks/X-rays for parent dogs +Stud fees and that’s without raising the puppies a well/correctly bred dog will stand you between £1200/£2000.
    Sadly it’s not hard to work out why unscrupulous people will happily chuck two unchecked (health wise) dogs into a kitchen to crack on and will sell puppies for a 1k with no or forged papers. 
    An Egyptian Mau is a breed of cat.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 27
    T_C_E said:

stare at this picture, and its eyes are kinda hypnotic..... yes I do want another season ticket.
  • Options
    edited May 27
    T_C_E said:
    As my comment is amusing some folk, yes guessed it was a cat and retrospectively maybe I should have added.
    ”Why should it be any different for a correctly bred feline” 😉👍
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Not the greatest pics but Milo & Kit Kat have had their vaccinations now and mum Lillibet is at the vets today to be spayed.

Apparently when we bring Lillibet home tonight, she needs to be separated from the kittens for up to two weeks because of potential infection.  God knows how we're going to manage that!

Last picture is of my 2yo Anastasia.  Gentle she is not.  Looks all sweetness and light but when you're not looking, she now has the confidence to pick up the kittens and squeeze them within an inch of their lives.  If I had a £1 for every time we've told her to be gentle.

Kit Kat (the w&b) kitten is the chilled one.  Milo (the black) kitten is a real mischievous boy...

Look closely and he's in the dishwasher.
    We've had to pull him out of the washine machine too!
    Don't let them in the washing machine as you might end up with a sock in the puss
  • Options
    Gorgeous kitties & Anastasia 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
  • Options
    Brilliant stuff.
  • Options
    Male cats when they have had the snip make me wince, they go to sit down and then nature reminds them to do so more gently.
  • Options
    @JohnBoyUK
    Please post pictures of your cats daily.
    Thanking you in anticipation.