Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Songs or Chants For Bromley's Play off Final

I went to the Cup Final which Bromley won and sadly there was no atmosphere and I couldn't see enough as I had  seats behind the goal. So I've been really lucky and got the same seats again. So now just need a good song or chant to raise the roof.
How about "we've got a shopping centre" a proud boast, on the song side "Baby I'm Glades all over" a- abit palace  orientated? or instead of O-lay,Olay Olay we could have U-LEZ,U-LEZ U-LEZ

What's your suggestions

Comments

• ULEZ could be expanded upon and be a classic actually 
  • Palace fan on a string is a must
  • shouldn't this be on BromleyLife ?
  • edited April 29
    "You look in the gutter for something to eat
    You find a dead cat and you think it's a treat
    In your Croydon slums"

"We pay your ULEZ
    we pay your ULEZ"

• Just a bus stop near Charlton... 
    🤣🤣🤣
  • Sponsored links:

• If Peaky Blinders is anything to go by...

"You can stick your fucking flat caps up your arse.."
  • edited April 29
    All the lads and lasses, smiles on their faces,
    Walking down the Masons Hill to see the Bromley Aces
    or something isn't it?
  • 'You can stick your plastic pitch up arse'
  • edited April 30
  • All the lads and lasses, smiles on their faces,
    Walking down the Masons Hill to see the Bromley Aces
    or something isn't it?
    Surely you have to walk UP Masons Hill :)
  • I went to the Cup Final which Bromley won and sadly there was no atmosphere and I couldn't see enough as I had  seats behind the goal. So I've been really lucky and got the same seats again. So now just need a good song or chant to raise the roof.
    How about "we've got a shopping centre" a proud boast, on the song side "Baby I'm Glades all over" a- abit palace  orientated? or instead of O-lay,Olay Olay we could have U-LEZ,U-LEZ U-LEZ

What's your suggestions
    Maybe ask Bromley Life. 
  • If they win on Sunday, good chance we will draw them in the EFL Trophy group stage, what a time to be alive Charlton!
  • JohnnyH2 said:
    If they win on Sunday, good chance we will draw them in the EFL Trophy group stage, what a time to be alive Charlton!
    Elfie will be flying home for that one! 🥳
  • Sponsored links:

• Hark now hear.......? Bromley = non-league Palace. Hope Solihull stuff them.
  • last_line said:
    Hark now hear.......? Bromley = non-league Palace. Hope Solihull stuff them.
    There are too many feathered ones in the area but I do hope Bromley go up.
  • Bromley in the Conference South was a struggle, Bromley in league 2 is a completed mind fuck.

For the record the area is a mix of all 3.
  • JohnnyH2 said:
    If they win on Sunday, good chance we will draw them in the EFL Trophy group stage, what a time to be alive Charlton!
     can we please just withdraw from the competition entirely.

• Bromley = Palace 
  • Bromley = Palace 
    I think it’s more Bromley = Palace / Millwall 

• Bromley in the Conference South was a struggle, Bromley in league 2 is a completed mind fuck.

I see a lot less Charlton tops than 'them', probably see more spanners shirts, although marginal.
  • edited April 30
    Bromley in the Conference South was a struggle, Bromley in league 2 is a completed mind fuck.

I see a lot less Charlton tops than 'them', probably see more spanners shirts, although marginal.
    When we were in The Prem there were certainly more of our shirts around in Bromley than Palarse.

When we were in The Prem there were certainly way more of our shirts around in Bromley than Palarse.
    Bromley is a large Borough. 

The only decent part is where Charlton rule. 

Chelsfield. 
  • Bromley = Palace 
    Quite understandable given that The Borough of Bromley borders Croydon.