Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Songs or Chants For Bromley's Play off Final

Comments

• I'm in Bromely tonight and the only football shirts I have seen is Palace
  • Bromley in the Conference South was a struggle, Bromley in league 2 is a completed mind fuck.

For the record the area is a mix of all 3.
    I see a lot less Charlton tops than 'them', probably see more spanners shirts, although marginal.
    You've got exceptional eyesight from Brazil.
  • It would be an interesting survey to see which non league teams people here have as a second team. 

I'm guessing Welling would be top, with Dartford, Ebbsfleet and Bromley quite close to each other.
  • Beckenham Town for me.
  • Forest Blackfriars for me.
  • Whitstable Town. Certainly not Bromley as pointed out above. 
  • It would be an interesting survey to see which non league teams people here have as a second team. 

I'm guessing Welling would be top, with Dartford, Ebbsfleet and Bromley quite close to each other.
    Strangely, given the location, I quite like Beckenham.
    Has never been too noticeable of the feathered ones.
  • Bromley in the Conference South was a struggle, Bromley in league 2 is a completed mind fuck.

For the record the area is a mix of all 3.
    I see a lot less Charlton tops than 'them', probably see more spanners shirts, although marginal.
    You've got exceptional eyesight from Brazil.
    Have seen one fake palice top over here.  It soured the evening.

Lincoln United.
  • Sponsored links:

• Keep meaning to go to Beckenham Town. Can you have a pint watching the game?
  • Bromley = Palace 
    I think it’s more Bromley = Palace / Millwall 

In my school, once you excluded the big London clubs it was a mix of the three. No Bromley fans, wonder if that's changed with their ascent up the pyramid?

West Wickham would be very nigel and Downham is probably the most millwall area on earth.
  • Boom said:
    Keep meaning to go to Beckenham Town. Can you have a pint watching the game?
    You certainly can.
  • Bromley = Palace 

In my school, once you excluded the big London clubs it was a mix of the three. No Bromley fans, wonder if that's changed with their ascent up the pyramid?

West Wickham would be very nigel and Downham is probably the most millwall area on earth.
    Supporting Fisher is made up of spanners on life bans.
  • Up The Moors!
  • Bromley = Palace 
    Quite understandable given that The Borough of Bromley borders Croydon.
    It borders Lewisham Southwark Greenwich Lambeth and Bexley n'all.
  • Bromley = Palace 

Being born and raised in Bromley I'd agree with this. Didn't encounter another single Charlton fan in my school days. All my mates from the area are Millwall

I spoke to someone on their board last year and he told me that when they play and palace aren’t at home their home crowds definitely increase. I’m afraid Beckenham is full of palace ! 
  • This is weird 
  • From this map which someone has created, Bromley is a similar distance from all 3 clubs, but perhaps slightly nearer Palace, followed by Millwall and then us.

• Sponsored links:

• Boom said:
    Best you limit yourself to just the one though. You know what you're like when you've had a shandy.
  • Off_it said:
    Boom said:
    Best you limit yourself to just the one though. You know what you're like when you've had a shandy.
    When the fun stops. Stop.
  • Seems like I live with the enemy
  • I'd say Orpington and Mottingham are more Charlton leaning. 
    The north part of the borough will be spanners, with the west definitely more Palace.
    Not many will be true Bromley fans - a few hundred at most.
    And when Palace go back down to the championship (and lower!) you won't see many shirts again.
  • Bromley = Palace 
    Quite understandable given that The Borough of Bromley borders Croydon.
    But also Greenwich and Lewisham (and Bexley, Southwark and Lambeth)
    The north part of the borough will be spanners, with the west definitely more Palace.
    And when Palace go back down to the championship (and lower!) you won't see many shirts again.
    Seeing nigel shirts in Lewisham now, utter joke!
    Seeing nigel shirts in Lewisham now, utter joke!
    Seen em in Sidcup! The temptation to throw a brick at their head is all too real
  • All these Palarse shirts people keep seeing sure it's not just Ted Lasso fans?

As if the Nigels couldn't get more "modern football". First they nicked Barca's colours now it's a fictional team. I hear they're lining Roy of the Rovers up as a top signing 

Torquay United.