Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Songs or Chants For Bromley's Play off Final

124»

Comments

• I now live walking distance from a league ground and I can count them towards the 92. Pleased for them as a very progressive club. When I first went they were level 9 and we were in the premier league!

Not happy that we're only a division above them now.
    I'm thinking they would have been Isthmian/Ryman South around that time.
    **Edit, would probably have been early 90's
    They were in the Isthmian first division around 2005, level 8. I know people who would be part of an away following of 12 or so during that time. 
    I saw them at Heybridge Swifts when Goldberg was near to getting involved with Bromley.
    Have seen them away a few times over the years but not had sufficient interest to go otherwise.
    As said though, fully deserved this promotion.
    Andy Woodman reportedly turned down Gillingham during the 22/23 season, fair play to him for seeing what could be achieved with Bromley.  
    Watch Woodman on the UndrTheCosh podcast, he's hilarious.
  • I now live walking distance from a league ground and I can count them towards the 92. Pleased for them as a very progressive club. When I first went they were level 9 and we were in the premier league!

Not happy that we're only a division above them now.
    You just like that they play on Hayes Lane.
    They do now, renamed after me in 2010.
  • Bromley = Palace 
    I think it’s more Bromley = Palace / Millwall 

Well it doesn’t = Bexley Utd or Welling Utd.
    Don't forget  Bexleyheath & Welling  :D
  • It would be an interesting survey to see which non league teams people here have as a second team. 

I'm guessing Welling would be top, with Dartford, Ebbsfleet and Bromley quite close to each other.
    Woking and more recently Hartlepool