Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Songs or Chants For Bromley's Play off Final

Comments

• As often happens people may be born in Erih like me and whose childhood club is Charlton (and will always be my club) but people can move and last Sunday with my bedroom window open I could hear the rapturous cheers from Bromley’s three goals and yes, my second team is Bromley. I have three neighbours who are season ticket holders at Bromley. There are no Crystal Palace fans I know of that live around me. I will be there on Sunday 
  • Something from Bromley boy  Bowie? 
  • @bromleyjohn it looks like Deji's not been playing lately, is he injured?
  • Second team, fuck that non league freak show 
    I want everyone to implode and us to be the one true behemoth of a club left and we have to turn The Valley in to a 200,000 super stadium , the nearest local teams are 10 divisions away and no one supports them 
    the whole of the football world supports us and we win everything till we draw millwall in the cup 232 places below us in the football pyramid and we lose to them on penalties ffs 
    And when you allow your imagination to run riot, what do you dream of for Charlton?
  • Second team, fuck that non league freak show 
    I want everyone to implode and us to be the one true behemoth of a club left and we have to turn The Valley in to a 200,000 super stadium , the nearest local teams are 10 divisions away and no one supports them 
    the whole of the football world supports us and we win everything till we draw millwall in the cup 232 places below us in the football pyramid and we lose to them on penalties ffs 
    And when you allow your imagination to run riot, what do you dream of for Charlton?
    Taking 4k away fans to somewhere over 150 miles for a nothing game regularly (midweek even better and not a new ground )
  • I'd say Orpington and Mottingham are more Charlton leaning. 
    The north part of the borough will be spanners, with the west definitely more Palace.
    Not many will be true Bromley fans - a few hundred at most.
    And when Palace go back down to the championship (and lower!) you won't see many shirts again.

Tons of millwall in Orpington when I grew up there.  And was on the train through on one of their playoffs and was rammed at orpington with flags etc.  Even a coach or two went up.  Lots of mates and neighbours supported them. 

I never met another Chartlon fan living there and was only aware of one palace (I think they had to sign a register and let locals know).

Other than that is was usually the usual Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea etc.
  • Never been a Bromley fan as I always viewed them as Palace fans non league team. Me and my lad are going tomorrow as I bought early bird tickets, £25 for both of us sitting next to where the trophy is presented. 
  • I'd say Orpington and Mottingham are more Charlton leaning. 
    The north part of the borough will be spanners, with the west definitely more Palace.
    Not many will be true Bromley fans - a few hundred at most.
    And when Palace go back down to the championship (and lower!) you won't see many shirts again.

Tons of millwall in Orpington when I grew up there.  And was on the train through on one of their playoffs and was rammed at orpington with flags etc.  Even a coach or two went up.  Lots of mates and neighbours supported them. 

I never met another Chartlon fan living there and was only aware of one palace (I think they had to sign a register and let locals know).

Other than that is was usually the usual Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea etc.
    Remember when millwall got to the cup final and loads of homes had flags out? May have been under police orders. Very strange, if the people in these homes went regularly they would be one of the biggest clubs in London. 
  • Bromley = Palace 
    I think it’s more Bromley = Palace / Millwall 

Well it doesn’t = Bexley Utd or Welling Utd.
  • Sponsored links:

• buckshee said:
    Never been a Bromley fan as I always viewed them as Palace fans non league team. Me and my lad are going tomorrow as I bought early bird tickets, £25 for both of us sitting next to where the trophy is presented. 
    Yeah I’m torn, I don’t want Bromley progressing any further but one of my boys and my dad are now going and I want them to have a good day 
  • They are our feeder club.
  • From this map which someone has created, Bromley is a similar distance from all 3 clubs, but perhaps slightly nearer Palace, followed by Millwall and then us.

What are Atletico Madrid doing on there???
    Athletic Newham - non league club based in East London. 
  • Well according to Rod you’ve got to sing, ‘Bromley’s going to Wembley, their knees have gone all trembly’.
    Well that’s what he sings to them in his good luck video on Twitter…………random 😂😂😂
  • Be easier to have a tune all bromleyites are familiar with and sing every other week 

We love you
    we love you
    we love you
    when you play
    we follow
    we follow
    we follow
    cos we support 
    the bromley
    the Bromley
    the Bromley 
    and that’s the way 
    we like it
    we like it
    we like it 
    whooooooooh
    You're bellends
    Bellends
    Bellends,
    A bunch of fkn bellends,
    Bellends
    Bellends
  • Well according to Rod you’ve got to sing, ‘Bromley’s going to Wembley, their knees have gone all trembly’.
    Well that’s what he sings to them in his good luck video on Twitter…………random 😂😂😂
    I think he lives in the vicinity.
  • Based on the crowd there today Bromley should.be playing at Sellout 
  • Wow. Bromley are shite at defending. 
  • edited May 5

• Sponsored links:

• iaitch said:
    They are our feeder club.
    We used to say that about Bournemouth ffs
  • Ipswich Town used to be our feeder club.
  • Just had a small bet on Bromley to make sure they lose, in hindsight it’ll now be a draw and they’ll win on penalties, doh
  • Looking for the positives, at least we wont be the 2 lowest ranked London Football League league team next season.

Err ... that's it.
  • Lost for words.
  • edited May 5
    I now live walking distance from a league ground and I can count them towards the 92. Pleased for them as a very progressive club. When I first went they were level 9 and we were in the premier league!

Not happy that we're only a division above them now.
    I'm thinking they would have been Isthmian/Ryman South around that time.
    **Edit, would probably have been early 90's
  • Could be useful to have a team so local in league 2. I can see us loaning out some of our youngsters who possibly aren’t quite ready to them. (Mitchell, Asiimwe) 
  • I now live walking distance from a league ground and I can count them towards the 92. Pleased for them as a very progressive club. When I first went they were level 9 and we were in the premier league!

I'm thinking they would have been Isthmian/Ryman South around that time.
    **Edit, would probably have been early 90's
    They were in the Isthmian first division around 2005, level 8. I know people who would be part of an away following of 12 or so during that time. 
  • I now live walking distance from a league ground and I can count them towards the 92. Pleased for them as a very progressive club. When I first went they were level 9 and we were in the premier league!

You just like that they play on Hayes Lane.