Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Summer Transfer Rumours 2024

Comments

• Older and worse than May. Perfect logic Charlton. 
    Who said he is worse? Has May played in the premiership or the championship?
  • Hear May is singing Wednesday
  • ct_addick said:
    Only Charlton....get rid of your top goal scorer and left with 2 crocks up top.
    Leaburn is not a crock. He got injured by a very bad tackle in pre-season last year & on his comeback done his hamstring...which many many players have done in their careers. 

If we brought in both Godden & Ahadme then I'd not be worried about our forward line at all. 

Nor me. Midfield, defence and Goalkeeper would still put the fear in me though!
  • ct_addick said:
    Only Charlton....get rid of your top goal scorer and left with 2 crocks up top......
    They keep closing the bloody transfer window without us knowing .. 
  • Alfie who...we've got Godden...🙄
  • Wait a couple of days for the super duper video from CAFC of the transfer to come out 😁
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2
    Can see a shit sandwich coming. Godden, Alfie then who? 
  • A twitter feed on the Dobbo thread says he’s pulled out due to family reasons and is no longer in Hungary 🤔
    Sure he knows the way to Sparrows Lane...just get y'self over there Georgie boy...🙄
    Scott will be at the gates waiting to open them for him, then he'll walk out.
  • Scoham said:
    So not a flat denial on Dobson then...

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF
  • Sponsored links:

• Scoham said:
    So not a flat denial on Dobson then...

IMO reading between the lines of the last 24 hours I’d say that a return is more likely than not at this stage. Would welcome him back.
    Agree, can't see any other scenario, Dobson was happy here, just needs a good chat (not with Scott), and contract, fingers firmly crossed...🤞
  • The thing to bear in mind that in a high-energy all action Jones team you don't necessarily need one player to score 20. There will be lots of rotation because the style can grind players down over time so what we need is for Godden, hopefully Ahadme, Leaburn, Aneke and Kanu to get something more like 30 goals between them. If the setup works and the recruitment goes well that's an average of 6 each. Very Curbsy, and you'd hope that at least one if not two of those would be getting at least 10 on their own
  • edited July 2
    Older and worse than May. Perfect logic Charlton. 
    You don’t know that.

Is Godden  better than May? All the evidence suggests he isn’t. 
  • edited July 2
    A twitter feed on the Dobbo thread says he’s pulled out due to family reasons and is no longer in Hungary 🤔
    Sure he knows the way to Sparrows Lane...just get y'self over there Georgie boy...🙄
    Scott will be at the gates waiting to open them for him, then he'll walk out.
    Great!...Scott should have walked out yonks ago...
  • Older and worse than May. Perfect logic Charlton. 
    You don’t know that.

Is Godden  better than May? All the evidence suggests he isn’t. 

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!