Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Summer Transfer Rumours 2024

Comments

• Mrkinski said:
    You wont be able to spend £2m+ on a single player as players that command that sort of fee are in the Championship & wont drop down to League 1.

Assuming we got anything near £8m from Gomez then I'd expect most will go on reducing debt with a bit held back for January. 

However, we still need a creative midfielder otherwise this summers rebuild will be all for nowt.
    If they did, you would be a bit concerend about their ambition.
    We have a creative midfielder if he don’t leave who in this system will boss it and create and score goals … Scott Fraser 
    Unbelievable Bexley - next you will be suggesting we go for this great young midfielder, that would fit in perfectly, Charlie Kirk.
    He's still available...
  • Who next Davide Petrucci? Abdul Razak? 
  • What's Cory Gibbs doing these days?
  • You wont be able to spend £2m+ on a single player as players that command that sort of fee are in the Championship & wont drop down to League 1.

Assuming we got anything near £8m from Gomez then I'd expect most will go on reducing debt with a bit held back for January. 

However, we still need a creative midfielder otherwise this summers rebuild will be all for nowt.
    We have a creative midfielder if he don’t leave who in this system will boss it and create and score goals … Scott Fraser 

STop wumming
    edited it for you
  • edited August 1
    He does talk some sense at times but that was an obvious one, very strange behaviour!
  • edited August 1
    And Groundhog Day has begun.
  • Sponsored links:

• And Groundhog Day has begun.
    U love it ;)

• Redhenry said:
    And Groundhog Day has begun.
    U love it ;)

😹 True.
  • Jones loves telling people to "look". Must really alienate the blind fanbase!
  • I thought this was the Conor Coventry and Dobbo thread?
  • Swisdom said:
    You wont be able to spend £2m+ on a single player as players that command that sort of fee are in the Championship & wont drop down to League 1.

Fraser doesn't want to be here.  His family are all in Scotland now and he misses them.  He can't move unless he takes a hefty cut in pay as nobody up there will pay him what we do.  He has to choose between his family and his wallet.
    His lack of action in pre season says it all - he is not fancied and would be best placed being moved on
    Apart from Dundee, has there been any interest?
  • Why would anyone want to sign a low energy, low production player who comes with a big ego and high wage expectations?
  • Sponsored links:

• Mrkinski said:

Unbelievable Bexley - next you will be suggesting we go for this great young midfielder, that would fit in perfectly, Charlie Kirk.
    He's still available...
    Just.... don't!
    We had 'perhaps' with Curbs, now we have 'look'.
  • Swisdom said:

Fraser doesn't want to be here.  His family are all in Scotland now and he misses them.  He can't move unless he takes a hefty cut in pay as nobody up there will pay him what we do.  He has to choose between his family and his wallet.
    His lack of action in pre season says it all - he is not fancied and would be best placed being moved on
    The trouble is they don’t miss him. Now the decorating is done he is surplus to requirements.  We don’t want him, they don’t want him - poor bloke is in limbo. 
    We had 'perhaps' with Curbs, now we have 'look'.
    I think you mean, “praps”
  • Why would anyone want to sign a low energy, low production player who comes with a big ego and high wage expectations?
    If any one knows a non footballing employer like this, please let me know where my mum can send my cv.
    Dundee apparently...good luck!...
  • IR94 said:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOuFi0Ehono
    kish had a bit of skill too 
    Kish pick of the best there...no surprise he was a skillful player
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!