Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v 🇸🇰 Slovakia

Comments

• 15 minutes of defending it seems. 
  • 236 minutes without a goal since Kane vs Denmark, while Foden was on the pitch.

2 goals in six minutes as soon as he was subbed for Toney…
  • Makes sense getting Konsa on, seeing Guehi wont be playing next game if we get there
    I thought the cards were wiped after this game?
    They said when Guehi got booked that he'll miss the next game... So dont know now

I'm pretty sure somebody from yesterday's game is suspended for the next game, so they're not reset yet.
  • OW!! I heard the impact there

• edited June 30
    Isn’t it only the final you can’t miss for cumulative yellows?
  •  Who would we fancy facing in the Final?
    These again ideally
  • Sponsored links:

• Makes sense getting Konsa on, seeing Guehi wont be playing next game if we get there
    I thought the cards were wiped after this game?
    They said when Guehi got booked that he'll miss the next game... So dont know now

I'm pretty sure somebody from yesterday's game is suspended for the next game, so they're not reset yet.
    Yep, the cards are wiped after this game, so if you've accumulated two up to and including this game you've triggered the one game ban for the next game. Everyone gets set back to zero beyond then.
  • You know if we go through, the next game we are going back to the same starting lineup.
    No Guehi
  • You know if we go through, the next game we are going back to the same starting lineup.

Southgate will tell the media he understands there needs to be changes made. 

He starts the game with Gallagher instead of Mainoo and Konsa for Guehi (forced). 
  • This feels like it's going to be a Rourke's Drift final few minutes.
    No Guehi
    Yea get dunk in 🤣
  • edited June 30
    You know if we go through, the next game we are going back to the same starting lineup.
    Yeah, but Southgate gonna press the reset button again 
  • Spain v Georgia is at 9 o’clock?? What’s wrong with these commentators today?
  • JaShea99 said:
    Spain v Georgia is at 9 o’clock?? What’s wrong with these commentators today?
    They're in Germany... So it is a 9pm start local time
  • Sponsored links:

• What is going on? We are sitting back against Slovakia. 
  • Will we get a national holiday tomorrow do you think? 
  • JaShea99 said:
    Spain v Georgia is at 9 o’clock?? What’s wrong with these commentators today?
    They're in Germany... So it is a 9pm start local time
    But we’re watching in England..so it’s a 8pm start for the people they’re directing their comments to.
    It's a disease called Southgateitus
  • Nah referee did the right thing playing on, I think it's a stupid rule having to stop the game if a second ball enters the pitch, especially if it's no where near the first in use
  • This feels like it's going to be a Rourke's Drift final few minutes.

IF the England boys start singing a Welsh song I'm muting the sound.
    England are Charlton in disguise 
  • Surprised Shaw hasn’t been brought on. He could also use the minutes. 
  • Slovaks looked much more comfortable when they were one up