Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v 🇸🇰 Slovakia

Comments

• Did Kane just say he knows “the fans at home will have enjoyed that”?

Fucking deluded.
    I imagine he meant the result
  • Did Kane just say he knows “the fans at home will have enjoyed that”?

Fucking deluded.
    I imagine he meant the result
    Probably. Not what he said though! 😎
  • We got out of jail there ! If we line up the same again next game it will be jus
  • How many disappointed jocks?
  • Luv Harry Kane always scores when I say his shit. 
    In all honesty he ain’t the world beater some would have us believe. 
    He is never going to be effective playing behind England players in the England half. But picking the scraps up and being in the right place in the box is what he does well at. He’s not got lightning pace but is physically strong, typical England striker. 

• Least we're at home against the Swiss
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Can we fuck Southgate off now please.
    FA on the phone to Appleton as we speak!
  • Sponsored links:

• Gribbo said:
    Least we're at home against the Swiss

Correct.
    Some of us are Anglo Saxon.
  • What's that mean for Dartford game? As England is next Saturday at 5pm! 
  • R0TW said:
    How many disappointed jocks?
    I’m raging by the way 
  • So who comes in for Guehi? 
    Konsa
  • Spain on now, reality, and time to return to earth for us English. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Going forward Slovakia were the better team, they stayed too deep and ultimately paid the price.
    England are not a good team but one off games anything can happen as proved.
  • 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿Keep St. George in my heart keep me English, Keep St. George in my heart I pray, Keep St. George in my heart keep me English, Keep me English till my dying day! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
    Don't think much of these Spanish tactics, all this quick passing in the opposition half, trying to score a goal, when England have shown that's not how you win knockout matches...
    Those Spanish really need to read Gareth's latest book, a technical masterpiece, titled "Doh!"
  • Club before country.
    Konsa

Could have Konsa next to Gomez if Trippier isnt fit (I assume Southgate wouldn't do the sensible thing and drop him if he is fit).
    Don't think much of these Spanish tactics, all this quick passing in the opposition half, trying to score a goal, when England have shown that's not how you win knockout matches...
    In view of the current score and the fact you comment on non league, yet cannot recognise the welling badge, you ain’t doing too well mate.
  • On the TV before the game, the US studio compared England to the Dallas Cowboys of international football (soccer).

As an English Dallas Cowboys fan it broke my heart because it’s so true.