Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v 🇸🇰 Slovakia

Comments

• The way we're sitting back shows me we've learned nothing at all
  • Toney should have taken to the corner but gambled instead 
  • Surprised Shaw hasn’t been brought on. He could also use the minutes. 
    Edit: I missed Gallagher coming on, thought we had a sub left. 
  • How did we get away with that.
  • Pickford that’s embarrassing.
  • Dec him Rice!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Job done. Over to the darts World Cup 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
  • Shocking performance...
  • We made hard work of that!!
  • edited June 30
    What a load of old cobblers...
  • Luv Harry Kane always scores when I say his shit. 
  • edited June 30
    Any chance we can start playing early in the first half against Switzerland? Would make a nice change.
  • Sponsored links:

• Need to stop playing 1 up front 
  • We've been lucky... and we've not been great, but cmon you miserable pundits - So many times we've been in this type of scenario where we've gone out with a whimper.

Instead we kept plugging away, got a lucky break and that is sometimes all you need... SO GET BEHIND THEM!!
  • A lot of improvement needed if we are going to beat the Swiss.
  • Always enjoy it when England stroll through a round.
  • Too be fair Golfie, I don’t quite know what happened there!
  • Southgate's dream job would be managing one of those iconic defensive Italian teams, the way we always sit back when we take the lead. He just can't change.
  • There have been SO many times; Argentina - Germany - Portugal, where we've deserved to get a win against them, because we've played well, and its not happened

Yes Slovakia arent of that level, and we shouldnt have needed to be in that position blah blah blah - But its about time a bit of lucky goes our way.

• I would say England have cumulatively played about 30 mins of decent football at this tournament and scored 3 goals in that time.