Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD : Bristol Rovers V Charlton Athletic : Tuesday 1st October 2024 KO 19:45

Comments

• On a positive note, I'm nice and toasty in my Oodie

whats an oodie?
    TRISTIN Sherpa Fluffle Sweatshirt Blanket Warm Cozy Oversized Wearable
  • Chunes said:
    I've seen games at Welling with more quality than this
    I've seen better at Phoenix Sports that's had better quality than this (nice club BTW - like it there)
  • 25 mins gone & not a shot in sight.....from either side.
  • Truly dreadful 
  • Has the cameraman been on the local cider?
  • Apparently we were just in and around the rovers penalty box. I dunno, by the time I looked up the ball was in our area. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Maybe my old age is playing tricks on me, but I don't recall the standard in 80/81 in Div 3 watching Charlton being this poor - there was at least some quality on show then ???
    This.

Even with Les Berry, Billy Lansdown & Phil Ferns. At least we had Killer, Martin Robinson & Leroy Ambrose.. 
    And Paul Walsh and Paul Elliott 
  • We’ve got 7 players in defence and midfield yet we seemed to want to bypass them all at every opportunity as soon as we have possession. Surely this game play is obvious to someone at the club that it’s not working. 
  • Anyone want to argue with me that selling May wasn't one of Jones' best idea?
    Come on, we've built a proper team with all that money we received from someone that liked scoring goals.
  • First goal wins this
  • Unbelievable how bad we are going forward 
  • aliwibble said:
    Bah my broadband's playing silly buggers
    Think yourself lucky if you've lost your picture
  • Will we have a shot on target at any stage?
  • Not able to watch tonight but doesn't sound like I'm missing much...
  • Sponsored links:

• The only crosses we don't massively overhit are the few we chronically underhit.
  • How is this any better than Slade or Adkins?
  • Campbell lol 
  • fenaddick said:
    Not able to watch tonight but doesn't sound like I'm missing much...
    Its a classic mate, we've been shocked into negativity
  • Dire!
  • Chunes said:
    I was playing a drinking game of taking a sip every time we have a shot. Now my beer is warm.
    Cameraman was doing the same every time we misplaced a pass and now he's wankered
  • Poor attacking options, no midfielders that want to drive forward. Gross.
  • I am really starting to think that we are crap! I am a positive person but shit, that’s starting to wear thin now 
  • On a positive note, I'm nice and toasty in my Oodie

whats an oodie?
    TRISTIN Sherpa Fluffle Sweatshirt Blanket Warm Cozy Oversized Wearable
    I've just been a bit sick.
  • Backwards sideways backwards sideways to a centre back who then hoofs it to FUCKING NOONE !!!!!!!!!!

why is jones and co happy watching us do this 

why are the players doing this when it FUCKING SHIT and we are useless at it !!!! 

Fucks going on
    It's cos we've got no guile in midfield. Best to punt it past them. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!