Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD : Bristol Rovers V Charlton Athletic : Tuesday 1st October 2024 KO 19:45

Comments

• Valley11 said:
    Anderson looks way out of his depth
    He looks par for the course for this team.
  • Jones gets pushed over just inside our half and we get a free kick.
  • SDAddick said:
    Apologies if this has been commented on, but has anyone else had it so that the inbuilt player in the CAFC app and on the web doesn't have the "Cast" function anymore?
    Yup, now have to cast the entire screen from the drop down menu on Android 
  • robroy said:
    This is pushing me to drink beer! 
    Airplane Movie Lloyd Bridges Sniffing Glue GIF  GIFDBcom
  • Nothing comes from that and Rovers have a throw midway in their half. Ahadme appears to get pulled down but ref's not convinced.
  • robroy said:
    This is pushing me to drink beer! 
    same here but wine
  • Ironically Berry will win lots of free kicks tonight but simultaneously Ahadme's been given nothing for being hauled down 2 or 3 times already 
  • Got any more chocolate in the cupboard FA...🤷‍♂️
  • Sponsored links:

• Awful just Awful Andersen is a dudd. 
  • Just watch it on the Sky Sports app
  • sam3110 said:
    SDAddick said:
    Apologies if this has been commented on, but has anyone else had it so that the inbuilt player in the CAFC app and on the web doesn't have the "Cast" function anymore?
    Yup, now have to cast the entire screen from the drop down menu on Android 
    Cheers, doing it with the web app but the quality is poor and it keeps cutting out. Will try it from my mobile. Appreciate the response.
  • Bah, nice bit of passing but we end up going all the way back to our own half. Mitchell pumps it long, Campbell goes down in the area, but they get a free kick, not sure why.
  • That wasn't handball ref ffs
  • I’ve tried to stay positive this season but I’m having the life sucked out of me. 
  • That wasn't handball ref ffs
    No it wasnt looking at the replay, my initial thought agreed with the ref
  • Edwards pumps it down the left, Berry and defender go for it but they get the throw much to Berry's annoyance.
  • Sponsored links:

• It’s the same tiresome football every single game, I’m sure Nathan Jones will be fuming as he walks off the pitch at halftime but will still not doing anything about it…
  • Making a team on a 4 game losing streak look like contenders. Our midfield is useless.
  • I've seen games at Welling with more quality than this
  • This is fucking abysmal. Genuinely thinking Jones Out 
  • The football is awful. I think the commentator spent the day spotting trains
  • edited October 1
    Berry playing like the attacking midfielder we've been crying out for. 

Lovely touch and pass finds Edwards, his cross just doesn't beat his man with Ahadme in acres of space.

Nice move.
  • They don't seem to be having too much trouble getting the ball off us.
  • Edwards down the left, crosses in but it's headed clear. Now the ref gives another free kick against Berry in their box.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!