Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD : Bristol Rovers V Charlton Athletic : Tuesday 1st October 2024 KO 19:45

Comments

• Bit of frantic defending in the box from a Rovers corner, they get a shot off but wide.
  • At least Karoy cleared up his mess
  • Anderson’s stated well with that pass. He’s crap shouldn’t be starting. Got away with that corner. 
  • Eeeshhh... that was a bit of a scramble, Rovers should have done better from that
  • 24 seconds before an Anderson misplaced pass.

He makes so many of them, I can’t excuse it now. 
    Yep he needs to play at a level where he can develop and that ain't league one right now.
  • Anderson unlucky and a short pass out to Watson outside the gas box sees them break away, he got back and defended well.
    Yup very poor pass in a really promising position. Redeemed himself with a good intervention after they broke back to our half, but he shouldn't have had to. We're under pressure immediately.
  • We send it forward but Tyreece can't bring it down to a team mate, Rovers down our left but Mannion collects the cross easily.
  • Good and the bad of Anderson in that passage of play. Good pressing wins us the ball high up the pitch, poor pass  gives it away again, great work rate and recovery tackle stops his mistake being costly. 
  • Rate this has started I'll be switching it over by 8pm
  • P.s hoping the Anderson comment comes back to bite me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Edwards cuts in from the left, passes to Anderson, out right but we can't get a cross in and it's out for a throw
  • Dazzler21 said:
    P.s hoping the Anderson comment comes back to bite me.
    I doubt it will 
  • Can't make anything of that, and they have a goal kick
  • aliwibble said:
    YESSSS... GETTIN!! - Found a bar of chocolate in the cupboard

REFEREE... the game hadnt even started
    Pre-emptive warning. :)
  • Bolton winning 0-1
  • Gillesphey tries to send it forward to Ahadme but he's penalised for bundling over his man about 10 yards into their half.
  • sam3110 said:
    Rate this has started I'll be switching it over by 8pm
    I admire your stamina.
  • Sponsored links:

• Rovers down our right and Mitchell sees it out for our goal kick.
  • Ref gives a free kivk against Edwards, midway in our half near the LH touchline.
  • see this ref is gonna be very picky...
  • Mannion collects the free kick before the onrushing crowd of players can get to it. Now Gillesphey misplaces his pass to Edwards and it's straight out of play
  • Mannion's catching is top notch
  • Meh, Gillesphey tries to find Edwards along the floor but ball just goes straight out.

Rovers did nothing with the throw at least.
  • Rovers down our left and Gillesphey shields it out for a goal kick.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!