Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD : Bristol Rovers V Charlton Athletic : Tuesday 1st October 2024 KO 19:45

Comments

• Playing like strangers
  • Birmingham will tear us a new one on Saturday put your money on it
  • I’m longing for the days of Pawel Abbott at the moment 
  • We have no midfield
  • Nice anticipation from Mitchell to put the ball out for a throw.
  • That just about sums up the worst 30 minutes I have seen from a Charlton team in a long time,fucking dire,clueless,yet again no one closes down and a 35 year old takes the net out,bollocks to this.
  • What's the gameplay? I don't get it
  • Jones is a shambles. He’s made us worse than last season, worse game on game this season. No strategy, no strategy at all. Right now I feel much more concerned about relegation than I did even under Appleton. 

Ahadme and Campbell are possibly the worst strike pairing in our history, bring back George Tucudean.
  • se9addick said:
    Chances of us scoring two goals or more must be close to 0%
    I don't fancy the chances of us having a shot, let alone scoring!
  • Sponsored links:

• Anyone want to chip in for a one way ticket for Jones to Cardiff.....looks likes the players would happily pay it!
  • Scoham said:
    Edwards passes straight out for a throw 
    Better than Small remember though, based on a game and 20 mins of football
  • edited October 1
    Games and peformances like this make me remember why im glad i dont have a season ticket anymore !!!

PURE SHIT !!!
  • Its becoming the same thing every game, we just try and defend but really dont look like creating anything 
  • Rovers down our left, but Gillesphey moves over to head out for a throw.
  • Time for Leaburn already...
  • Knew that was in as soon as he shifted it. What's that, 4 "worldies' conceded now this season? It's becoming a trend.
    Hardly a worldie. Just curled it from 20 yards. 

Nor seen a single one of ours try that since the start of the season. 
  • They attack down the left again, and the cross is blocked by Edwards for a corner.
  • edited October 1
    Is there one player in this eleven with the cajones to drag us into this? Against Brizzle fecking rovers...
  • It's going to be 2-0 before half time the way it's going.
    Agree, with Ahadme getting the goal to finish us off.
  • Sponsored links:

• Rovers corner 
  • So slow closing down!
    we may have a good manager but all our players except probably Jones are non league level - awful footballers 

• Ok i'm going to turn this off now. I'll check and see if we won 2-3 in the morning.
  • CH4RLTON said:
    Its becoming the same thing every game, we just try and defend but really dont look like creating anything 

It is, yet we aren’t allowed to question Lord Jones
  • Get Aneke, Leaburn and Godden on for our midfield at half time. Play 5&5, as the midfield is non-existent in any capacity 
  • We are playing with no shape whatsoever. I thought the wing backs were supposed to get down the line and whip in crosses. It’s just hoof ball .. 
  • Tactics seriously need a rethink. Tried various combinations of players and no matter what we are completely ineffective 
  • More comedy defending as our players are falling all over the shop
  • Erk, cross is headed towards Mannion, looks like he catches but drops it as the no 9 comes in on him but the ref gives us a free kick.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!