Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Launch Of Eltham Addicks Group - 1st Nov Eltham Con Club (Guests Keith Peacock and Colin Powell)

I Have Been working to Launch a new Independent Supporters group for Addicks Living in the Eltham area.

I'm pleased to say our first meeting will be held at The Eltham Conservative Club - 254 Eltham High Steet London SE9 - 1AA on Thursday 1st November starting at 7.45 pm.

GuestS confirmed are Keith Peacock and Colin Powell.

You don't have to be a member to attend, its free, and we're hoping as many Addicks can make it along to get the group off to a good start.A Licensed bar will be available throughout the evening.

The feedback i've had from other groups is that the more people that get involved in helping to run these groups the better they work.

Anyone who would like to get involved and can offer time to help me out either on the night or with the general running of the group please pm me or post a response on the board.

I am looking for a chair person to host the meetings and a door person to help out as well,your time and help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks and hope to see you there.

Comments